What's new

Whats your name?

*ziroi wonders why this thread is here when there is a thread called "introduce yourself" which asks for your name...*

Well anyway, I'm Jonathan.

P.S. (I'm back! ;))

Originally posted by Pedestrian
im sure u had a r in ur name Lurpus!?

... I'm even more sure that I don't.:whomped:

And it's here to increase our post counts.;p

Much beter. Now just don't capitalise ti all, I'd rather my name not be shouted from the rooftops. Yet.

lmao :p

off to school, maybe some of the newcomers here can post their names? *glares at them*

D2alio's full of BS. He frequently chants Latin and goes into meditations and astral planing that lasts for days on end.

Byron, Fred is just the name I use on the Net to suscribe to e-mail, forums, everything actually

People really call you Apocalypse Josh?
My name is Sam, or officially it's Samuel. Only new teachers call me Samuel though.

Mine is Daniel

I hate it, so unoriginal and popular nowadays... :rollseyes

My real name is Jonathan, go by David though, which is my middle name.

Thinking the same thing ziroi my mother. (.............)

But hey the world is full of werid ignorant people.

Oh and welcome back.

GO Pokemon! (that last comment was totally full of spam and I am so sorry to the people of this forum that you had to indure such a spammy comment, please forgive me and may the Lord have mercy on my soul)

MY name is Link.
You may know me, I rescued the princess named Zelda in the land of Hyrule, kind of saved the world and stuff, could go through time and junk.

Originally posted by Scatophobe
People really call you Apocalypse Josh?
My name is Sam, or officially it's Samuel. Only new teachers call me Samuel though.

Onl my wrestling friends call me Apocalypse, though not often, because I wrestle under that alias.

My first name is Justin, even though I've gone by nicknames like Cody or David, my middle name.

Noah - you know, that guy. with the big boat, with the animals.. yea.. you know.. whatever..

Back