What's new

Whats your opinion on organizing your karaoke book!

Best way to organize book!

• General Music List By Artist (3 Columns)

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • General Music List By Artist (4 Columns)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • General Music List By Title (2 Columns)

• Karaoke List By Artist (Single Column)

• Karaoke List By Artist (2 Columns)

• Karaoke List By Artist (2 Columns w/Full DiscIDs)

• Karaoke List By Artist (3 Columns)

• Karaoke List By Title (Single Column)

• Karaoke List By Title (2 Columns)

• Karaoke List By Title (2 Columns w/Full DiscIDs)

• You are thinking too much on this?

• Try another program!

• Total voters
jokerswild said:
Before anyone knocks this idea.... it does work. I've seen it in action in San Jose, CA at the 7 Bamboo..... they have two terminals.... difference is they do sell slips to sing at the bar since it is all done in the Japanese way.

Altho they do supliment with books if one choose to go through one they can.

7 Bamboo. Thats the way to do karaoke. :yothumbsup: 5 nights a week, permanent sound system, separate room from the rest of the venue so it doesn't interfere with non karaoke patrons.

What kiosk program are you using and what are you interfaceing it with?

MIXSIRS said:
7 Bamboo. Thats the way to do karaoke. :yothumbsup: 5 nights a week, permanent sound system, separate room from the rest of the venue so it doesn't interfere with non karaoke patrons.

Actually I've been there... it's not a separate room.... the stage you see on camera is on the opposite wall that the bar is on and the KJ stand which is now more like a DJ Booth is off camera stage right.....

Basically there is the front entrance which comes in right next to the bar itself.... and a back entrance just past the KJ Booth.... the rest is just an open room like any other typical bar.....

jokerswild said:
Actually I've been there... it's not a separate room.... the stage you see on camera is on the opposite wall that the bar is on and the KJ stand which is now more like a DJ Booth is off camera stage right.....

Basically there is the front entrance which comes in right next to the bar itself.... and a back entrance just past the KJ Booth.... the rest is just an open room like any other typical bar.....

:sqembarrassed: It looked like a separate room from here.:tribiggrin: I still like the way they do it or any other venue that does it that way. Dedicated karaoke from 9pm till closing where most of the customers are karaoke fans or at least can tolerate the bad singers.

Back