What's new

What's your skin care routine like?

eco

Establishing Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Recently I've started to pay more attention to my skin, particularly my face. I suffer from acne, scars, and oily skin. I picked up a bottle of CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser at my local CVS and it has done wonders for my skin! It's not totally clear yet, but I have much clearer and radiant skin, plus it doesn't get oily as quickly! I'm looking into picking up some exfoliating pads, moisturizer, and maybe some benzoyl peroxide to treat my acne. I've become quite addicted to taking care of my face, haha. Anyways, my current routine is very simple and basic, but it's doing a great job for me.

Morning:
Wash face with CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser
Apply sunscreen (SPF 75)

Afternoon:
Splash face with cold water as necessary (if my face is oily)

Evening
Wash face with CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser

There's a lot of things I could improve. What's your skin care routine like?

I just wash my face with water, or use a face-wipe if I'm wearing make up, and use a bit of moisturiser.

I'm always switching up my routine so that my skin doesn't get too used to the same products. Right now my routine looks a little something like this:

Morning:
-Cleanse face using cetaphil.
-Moisturize using St. Ives Collagen Elastin Moisturizer.
-Apply Neutrogena sunscreen spf 30 over the moisturizer.

Night:
-Remove eye make up using olive oil.
-Cleanse face using Biore Unclogging facial scrub.
-Freedman's Peel off cucumber mask, or a mud mask, or a my beauty diary black pearl mask.
-Lancome toner.
-Moisturize using St. Ives Collagen Elastin face cream (I swear by this face cream, it makes my face unbelievable soft).

It gets rinsed off every night in the shower.... That's it.

If my skin feels dry I might use moisturizer on it but nothing other than that.

I don't do a lot for my face.
I usually just rinse it with warm water and a white face cloth and then put some lotion on, but that's about it.

I shower twice a week... usually...

I have skin care stuff but I'm often too lazy to use it because it takes a while and I have to stand while doing it (and I can't stand for very long) so it's just too irritating to do most of the time.

Back