What's new

What's your thoughts on tattoos?

Maxwell

Senior Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
It's very obvious now that a lot of people are getting their body inked. This is something that's very common with artists and celebrities in the past. But now, a lot of casual people are doing the same thing in a big way. Do you think it's something healthy to keep doing that to one's skin?

As long as the person who is drawing tattoo on their body is not doing it excessively, I don't have any problem with it. This is because whenever it is too much, it becomes very disgusting for me to stand it.

I have a lot of big scars. In that case, I can't understand why people want to change their own body. I suppose it's because they've always been normal.

I love tats on chicks, but for my own body, I hate ink touching it. XD

l have negative attitude towards the tattoos. That's because tattoos are associated with some sort of devil connection.

I have a lot of big scars. In that case, I can't understand why people want to change their own body. I suppose it's because they've always been normal.

It could also be a result of trying to bend to peer pressure. They wish to follow what is trending online, and that is the very reason they end up putting on tattoos. They want to trend along.

I am someone who doesn't mind tattoos and I have one myself which is a cat paw on my inner left wrist. I would like to get added to that cat paw if I can with something for our cat who we lost in 2022.

I don't mind tattoos on others but I do think that people should really think about tattoos before they have them done as I feel they should have meaning.

I don't like tatoos and most of my friends do but to me I feel like your body is a temple that you should treat with respect and not wear them.

I like tattoos. I want to get a poker tattoo at some point.

I’m a fan of tattoos. I actually have 4 tats. They’re all words though that mean a lot to me. Like i have my daughter’s name tatted on me, my dad’s nickname and two other words.

I won't ever get one, I don't like any pain or displaying stuff. Plus they get ruined with age.

I don't mind tattoos, but I would never get one because when you get older (70s and 80s) tattoos start looking like road maps lol.

I don't mind tattoos, but I would never get one because when you get older (70s and 80s) tattoos start looking like road maps lol.

I appreciate looking at people who got tattoos, but just like you mentioned, I wouldn't want to have one as well. I know the risk involved and ain't ready for it at the moment.

When I was in my teens, I wanted to have a small tattoo on my arm, however, I did not have the courage to get the tattoo because I was afraid of being stigmatized. Now, I don't care about what people think but I have no interest in getting tattoo. I like small tattoos but I do not like full body or even arm length tattoo

Though I do not judge or condemn does who have tattoos on their body, but I am not a fan of it. I don't really get why they do it it in the first place.

I don't have any challenges with anyone that wants to tattoo himself. As long as it doesn't pose any health challenges, I would be okay with people having tattoos.

Back