What's new

When you were little...

jane

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
When you were little you did pleanty of fun things. This is just a random thread I thought of while getting ready to go to my favorite childhood restaurant. At this place, you sit by a runway watching small trimotor airplanes take off. I used to eat grilled cheese sandwhiches when I went there, so I figure why not, lets go! So my grandma is taking me just like old times.

What is one of the most memorable things or favorite places to go when you were a kid? This could be fun to bring back old memories :D

Hanging out at the local park...also playing softball and becoming the pitcher for the team.

Going to the beach every summer and playing in the sand...

So many other things I need to think about but they will come to me.

Come to rifle range and shoot with BB gun ... $0.02 per shoot ... Once You get three times bull-eye - You get three more shots :lol:

Yeah ... fishing with father ... how can I to forget! :doh:

When I was little I liked visiting my relatives. Had so much fun playing games together.

When I was little I liked visiting my relatives. Had so much fun playing games together.

Yeah, me too, and when I got older, I missed playing games with people, because no-one wanted to play with me anymore. Especially not my parents. They played with us only when we were kids. When you're adult, you're supposed to do "serious" stuff, like working etc. -- pierced me off big time. My only solace in that regard is that there are still things like computer games to keep myself entertained. I sometimes really crave to play cards or board games with someone ...

When I was little I used to go to the beach alot. Since It took me only 10 min to walk there. I was always alone, but it was something to do. Watching the people was at least entertaining.

After seeing a softball movie this past wknd, some of the memories came back to me. I had a great time playing softball, but then I sort of burnt out after a few yrs.

I also remember going to the baseball field around the block to hang out with other kids, play on the swings, and watch the game.

The milk seller ... such old guy with very very ugly voice. He was screaming : "Milk is there. Fresh milk!" ... O-oh, and my mother gave me $1.20 and 3 liter can ... and I was going to milk seller, and there already was big lane of milk-addicted peoples ... and it was only 5:30 am :rotflmao:

The milk seller ... such old guy with very very ugly voice. He was screaming : "Milk is there. Fresh milk!" ... O-oh, and my mother gave me $1.20 and 3 liter can ... and I was going to milk seller, and there already was big lane of milk-addicted peoples ... and it was only 5:30 am :rotflmao:

The queues in Russia were legendary!! :lol:

i once damaged a £4000 mahogany table at my uncles house and my parents had to pay to repair it!!! lol!!

When I was 16 years old I had nothing better to do on Halloween night. Now being 16 you are too old to go out trick-o-treating. So I dressed up as a ghost and went out. I had so much fun, I came home with a big bag full of candy. :lol:

I shared the candy with my mom and dad..yes.

one of my favorite childhood memories is going camping with my family up to the adirondacks. and hiking with my father.

making marshmallow fluff sandwiches with my grandmother and our late night trips to burger king.

christmases over at the other grandmother's house with her "chocolate joy" cake that was to die for ...

hmm. i'll think of more.

I remember baking sweets when I was growing up. My mother and I would bake every weekend. Plus it was a time where we could have some fun and be with each other.

Back