What's new

When you're married....

aliciamarie02

Established Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Okay I went out last night to a local bar and I was approched by a good looking man, and we talked and danced, he bought me a couple drinks and things seemed to be hitting it off nicely (I am single and I thought hey.. awesome) well just about bar close some girl comes up to me and asked if I was interested in this guy that I was talking to and I answered yes, why?!? Well turns out that the guy is married and has two kids with his wife, and this girl was trying to warn me to stay away. So I kind of got mad at this guy and went up and asked him bluntly if he was married because he had no ring on... well turns out he was and he took the ring out of his pocket and said "so what, we cheat on eachother all the time"
My gosh... why be married than? IF your not happy with your spouse than do something about it...My parents have been divorced for 13 years and my dad has been remarried now for 12 years, him and his wife talk about divorce all the time, and sometimes I just dont understand why they just dont do it, but I know for a fact that even tho they are not happy, they dont sleep around on eachother, its just not fair for their spouse. I dont know... maybe I am just looking at this at a different angle.

I would run in the opposite direction if I were you. You don't need that in your life. As a married man he was wrong to lead you on. If he is messing around on his wife he will eventually do it to the next girl he meets. Once a runner , always a runner. He can't be trusted.

Anyhow think of the poor wife. Sure she may be a raving maniac but if he is still married to her, he is still hers. He may not respect her but you can by distancing yourself from the cad.

Welcome to BA by the way!

Ditto Irish. He's just a selfish coward who can't face the problems in his marriage. Just throw that fish back in the water.

imagineer1 said:
Ditto Irish. He's just a selfish coward who can't face the problems in his marriage. Just throw that fish back in the water.

Thats telling it how it is Imagineer1!!!! I say give the fish to a crocodile and see if he's happy then.;)

Yea whats with people? Its like cheating is a game for them. Got to watch out for these people can't trust them. They might seem like nice people then you find out something like this.

Chrisl0 said:
Yea whats with people? Its like cheating is a game for them. Got to watch out for these people can't trust them. They might seem like nice people then you find out something like this.

And then when you find out you want to beat them half to death for it.

The worse part is you can't because you would go to jail. If these people aren't happy with their marriage get a divorce or work it out. Don't pull that **** especially when you have kids.

Chrisl0 said:
The worse part is you can't because you would go to jail. If these people aren't happy with their marriage get a divorce or work it out. Don't pull that **** especially when you have kids.

Because the kids are the ones who get hurt the most.

Quite so, they are always caught in the middle of these things.

These people never consider who they are hurting when they do these things. Stupid ****s.

oh, believe me guys, when I found out he was married I left and didn't turn back, I have been cheated on way to many times to even THINK about it. I know what his poor wife is going through!!

Back