What's new

When's your birthday

October 31st. Ridiculous day for a Birthday!
I love Oct. 31st cause I love Halloween!! It is my favorite Holiday!!

I like it! I love Halloween.

my brother's birthday is valentine's day, my sister's is mothers day some years, my dad's is sometime labor day, and my mom and other sister sometimes get thanksgiving! I'm the only one in my family with a non-holiday birthday (except in Mexico).

That is just ridiculous!! All those b-days on holidays... then again you don't have to buy double gifts sometimes. :rotfl:

Me and my pals checked up on our birthdays before on wikipedia and i was surprised that on my birthday, September 1, was the day ww2 started.... 0_o

and for you WOW!! That is just crazy. I wonder what happened oon my b-day?? Google is calling.

I would have love my b-day 200% if it was on Halloween. I loove the holiday too much. That is my favorite holiday.:vampire:

Yeah I haven't seen the parade in a couple of years. I would like to go this year.

Doesn't it say your birthday on your profile already?...

. some people keep it private. i think today is the 8th so it will be 21 more days until I turn 29. Crazy.

Icephoenix, won't that be your golden b/day? 29 on the 29th. That calls for a celebration. Free beer and cake at Icephoenix's house!*:naughty:

if I had a job Scotty i would invite all of you but no job so no beer or cake. *sniff*sniff*

Back