where are you people?...

Chase

Part Of The Furniture
PF Member
Reaction score
i'm bored and you're all not here. :stern:

so what are you up to at the moment?

I'm winding down for the day.

I have to leave work early b/c I have class tonite.

So I'm afraid I won't be any fun, since I'm leaving in 5 minutes

I'm winding down for the day.

I have to leave work early b/c I have class tonite.

So I'm afraid I won't be any fun, since I'm leaving in 5 minutes

class? you study?

yeah, welcome to the club.

i thought id stop by and say hello. i feel like i haven't been here in ages.

Good for you. :)

So when does the family get to meet her? :unsure:

when you smarten up a bit you bum :D

i'll post a picture of us later if i can find one, we're like little and large (hey, it works for diddy :p)

I've been at the hospital again. I PM'd this to Newk but haven't really posted it I don't think. My father-in-law has been having heart trouble. Basically a very low pulse (high 30's to low 40's). He feels OK, no chest pains, dizzyness or shortness of breath. He was admitted for a few days last week for some tests and evaluation. They sent him home on Friday with the plan to put in a pacemaker next Monday. He went back in today for some additional tests and they re-admitted him with the plan to do a catheterization tomorrow to check out some blockages they found. If they are minor they'll put stints in. If they are not-so-minor they'll have to schedule a bypass. Meanwhile he's still scheduled for a pacemaker on Monday...........:(

This has been a really ****ty day.

Just before we found all this out I got slightly chewed out by my boss for some uncool **** some of my people are doing. As the director I'm responsible even though I really shouldn't have to hold their hands as much as it seems like I've had to lately.......****ers......

Nowhere. And everywhere. At once....

Ooooooooooo....

I've been at the hospital again. I PM'd this to Newk but haven't really posted it I don't think. My father-in-law has been having heart trouble. Basically a very low pulse (high 30's to low 40's). He feels OK, no chest pains, dizzyness or shortness of breath. He was admitted for a few days last week for some tests and evaluation. They sent him home on Friday with the plan to put in a pacemaker next Monday. He went back in today for some additional tests and they re-admitted him with the plan to do a catheterization tomorrow to check out some blockages they found. If they are minor they'll put stints in. If they are not-so-minor they'll have to schedule a bypass. Meanwhile he's still scheduled for a pacemaker on Monday...........:(

This has been a really ****ty day.

Just before we found all this out I got slightly chewed out by my boss for some uncool **** some of my people are doing. As the director I'm responsible even though I really shouldn't have to hold their hands as much as it seems like I've had to lately.......****ers......

i'm really sorry to hear about your father in law, i hope everything goes as best possible scenario.
and for the other, people suck.

Only I am allowed to be down. :confused:

i have the i-hate-myself room booked out for the next few days, you'll just have to sit in the waiting room with eison. we should get a pool table installed there or something to burn time...

Back