What's new

where are you people?...

i have the i-hate-myself room booked out for the next few days, you'll just have to sit in the waiting room with eison. we should get a <a href="http://www.thestompinggrounds.org/forums/den/?s=pool">pool</a> table installed there or something to burn time...

I'm not loser enough to be in The Loser Club? :(

I wish it was 5 o' clock already.

Where is everyone? :confused:

and you are?...

people here dip in and out, they'll prolly all be in soon. usually when i need to leave and do something.

and you are?...

people here dip in and out, they'll prolly all be in soon. usually when i need to leave and do something.

My name is Shelby and I use to be associated with a site called OLS. I made alot of great friends here, but unfortunately I fell off the face of the earth. I can't say how often I'll be back, but I was thinking of you all at this holiday time of year. I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

My name is Shelby and I use to be associated with a site called OLS. I made alot of great friends here, but unfortunately I fell off the face of the earth. I can't say how often I'll be back, but I was thinking of you all at this holiday time of year. I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

:applause: SHELBY!!!!! :hug:

Good to hear from you, and I hope you will come back and see us again. :)

I'm here. Shelby's here. Sounds like the start of a great party.

Indeed, I'll get some chips and make a salad.

you don't make friends with salad...

i'm not sure i like this "shelby" person.
he/she sounds "nice" and "friendly". :stern:

i'm not sure i like this "shelby" person.
he/she sounds "nice" and "friendly". :stern:

Yes, I don't suppose that meshes particularly well with your general style...does it.

Yes, I don't suppose that meshes particularly well with your general style...does it.

:lol:
at least people know that when i'm being nice i mean it. :)

well i do threaten to stab people at random...

Back