What's new

where are you people?...

that's a **** RR, it sucks that you have to do all this waiting and worrying. i hope everything goes well.

He was in much better spirits today. I just got back from the hospital and I actually saw him laugh for the first time in three or four days. His brother in law visited today and he had a bypass about 10 years ago and is doing great today. My father in law is kinda of the opinion that if a **** like his brother in law can go through this and come out the other side OK he can too. I think seeing his brother in law sitting there in front of him OK did a world of good for him. Talking through his experiences before and after the surgery helped. It also helped that they let him out of the CCU and into a regular hospital room on the cardiac care floor.

Thanks BTW......:)

I hope everything goes well for your FIL. good luck to your family RR.

Ive been drinking too much again....I dont like it one bit!

Ive been drinking too much again....I dont like it one bit!

don't let her get you down so far so fast, mkae yourself get up early tomorrow and find a gym and sweat some of that stuff out.

Diddy made the 69th reply screaming out another girls name in this thread

coinicidence, I think not

probably out doing something illegal.

I'm working stupid hours this week. I've been working 12 hours a day at work and bring another 2-3 hours of work home everyday. I'm at 72 hours so far with atleast 12 tomorrow and 12 sunday :confused:

I'm so bored that I'm watching the Smurfs. I need to go out and do something ro start drinking. :drunkards:

I wish I could drink without turning into a raving lunatic.

it's been weekend. i usually go do stuff weekends.

Back