What's new

Where did you find us?

So you saw my topic? Well I'm glad my promotion helps.

I found you at myBB forums whilst I was browsing for some cool ad ons and themes, I came across this idea thought I might try it out as it looks great and a good way to earn money ;) just for contributing to a community.

Awesome, another referral for me :p I'm glad you found my thread on myBB, can you reply to it please.

hi all.i fpund ot in my regional forum.and someone tell to me about this site..

Awesome, would you please link us to this forum?

Everyone keeps saying this, can someone link me to this country forum?

I knew about this forum before it was even created, Theo was talking to me on msn and told me he was creating a ptp forum :)

Lol, I was going to make a ptp forum with someone but he expected me to have all the funds so when Theo created a ptp forum I decided I'd ask to be an admin :p

i found you guys on hackforums website promotion section...and i think i was lucky to get you..(hopefully)..

Tall Ace said:
Once upon a time there was a man named Joshua aka Shadrack who spoke in the tongue called "English" he spoke to me in a way that intrigued me far beyond anyones imagination.
He told me that there was a place where you could contribute to a so called "forum" while making money, even if it is just a small amout it's still something to keep you going towards a goal.
So where I'm going with this is that Shadrack brought me here from Skype.
i found this forum from forum promotion, i think, it is a good oppurtunity for me.

I found this place on AdminForums. Couldn't resist with the offer of paid to post. :)

Back