What's new

Where do you got a news?

besucces

Establishing Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
For regional news, I always watch it on TV and read newspaper. For international news, I always use internet.

How about you?

I like just like you, sometimes I also bought a magazine to add information about my hobby

And the internet, I always use Google to search for information :)

nanang said:
I like just like you, sometimes I also bought a magazine to add information about my hobby

And the internet, I always use Google to search for information :)

Hmmm, nice. I think all people same with us. May be they watch on TV to get their regional news and access internet to get global news.

Newspaper and the internet surely, for the daily news.
It makes me never read the magazine.

:dodgy: :exclamation:

Maaa... gaaa.. zine?
Lol, for real though, when on public transportation I read the paper, when I'm at home I look it up on aftonbladet.se which is our biggest news site here.

anywhere I can find news, could be tv, newpapers, internet, a bit of toilet roll written in times new roman, anything

I read alot of it on the internet but i see it on the tv the most of the time!

First and foremost, I get my news from the web. First thing in the morning after doing some rituals, I read the news online. But in the evening, I usually prefer catching the news on TV. It is better to see some visuals, sometimes.

I'm actually not too concerned with the outside world,,
But sometimes if I'm conscious, I read the news on the internet :D

I almost never watch tv to get some news, I use google to search for local or international news :D

May be they watch on TV to get their regional news and access internet to get global news.

I'm not searching for news on TV more frequently since I have Internet. I update news from all over the world and my country through electric papers every day. It's faster and more exactly.

I don't like watch news on TV, becouse internet is the best option for this.

For local news, I'll just watch my local news channell. I don't really dig into international news, so the only way I see any of that is when I go to check my yahoo mail.

i'm often read the newspaper but i prefer read it from the intenet, more actual :D

i get news from television and internet..sometimes i read newspaper too.

I am just like you.Just that I don't read the newspaper.I'd rather watch the news on television regarding other countries.On the internet,I will usually serve BBC news on Opera using my mobile phone :D But most of the time,I get the news on the net using my mobile phone.It is the most convenient way for me since you don't see people walking around with television hanging on their neck,right? :)

I watch the local fox news channel and get it from there. But i do get some news from the internet.

i always get news from television, newspaper and internet......

Back