What's new

Where I get my music.

Express Karaoke is great, haven't had a problem with them yet. I get my Pop Hits Monthly discs from them, when I am not going the download route. ON the flip, anyone know about when SC is going to go back to custom discs? I read a buzz about on the other forum form Kurt, but just wanted to catch up. Cheers!

another good site is www.karaokecdgs.com low prices and I get them within two days they are from Buffalo NY and I am just south of there so that may be why they get here so quick

I've had very good luck with Karaoke.com. They're located in Maryland. I'm located in NC. Usually get my orders in 2 days. Also buy from ebay and Craigs list.

I wouldn't recommend using any download sites for your Karaoke if you're a KJ. The way i look at it, if there's not a disc, i'm not touching it

Why, I can prove the purchase via credit card. I also keep a screen shot of all my purchases.
Not every company harasses their customers. Plus with discs, I have to take time to rip them, and then hope they are not mislabeled etc.
I prefer download sites, even Chartbuster is coming around. It's a shame everyone is so afraid they feel the need to have to worry about this.

You need to realize your screenshots aren't worth anything. It states very clearly those downloads are not legal for anything other than home use. I should mention i'm not really knocking your decisions, just making sure you're aware.

I get all my downloads as duplicates on disc. More expensive, but at least my butt is about as covered as its going to get.

As to where I get my discs I have alway gotten them from www.karaokecloset.com. There customer service has been first rate to me *but then i have spent well over 6,000 there over the years*

They have free shipping to anywhere in north america, even if its just one disc.

The only problem was when I needed something right away totally sucked in that department..

Right now they are having a change of ownership sale. They are selling off their stock and very reasonable rates. Also with the sucky canadian dollar, US people would get a further discount.

other than that, i just keep an eye out for stuff on ebay.. never know when ur gonna run accross something u want for a reasonable price.

-James

I rarely buy full discs anymore, but will search whoever has it will get the business. But usually karaoke.com, Pro Sing, Doo Wop (never had a problem), even e-bay are the first hits if i'm looking for a specific disc. If they don't have it, Google until I find it or compile to a custom disc. Otherwise I pretty much only buy custom discs from requests given from our singers now (about once or twice a month) from Selectatrack.com but now that Sound Choice customs are back, they will be getting first option. Only discs I really get regularly are the monthlies automatically shipped from Chartbuster.

Karaoke. Com is a real good site but they do charge shiping

I bought\buy most of my music from karaoke.com and also we had a local karaoke store (about 45 minutes away) that would match karaoke.com pricing and would mail same day priority mail. Of course I had to pay the priority mail fee but I also had the disc(s) in 2 days, unfortunately that store has gone out of business.

wonder if price matching an internet company had anything to do with them going out of business? sorry, got out of retail because of that **** and had to say it.

Back