What's new

where to get cheap led fans?

sp0om

Emerging Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
hello. where can i find the cheapest blue 80mm 4 led fans. the cheapest i have found is 4.50 a piece at bestbyte.net. im plannin on buying about 6 80mm and 2 120mm and dont want to end up paying a fortune. any help would be much appreciated.

thanks

i think svc has some pretty cheap ones..i got mine at xoxide on xhour though, but they don't sell them anymore for cheap

sp0om said:
hello. where can i find the cheapest blue 80mm 4 led fans. the cheapest i have found is 4.50 a piece at bestbyte.net. im plannin on buying about 6 80mm and 2 120mm and dont want to end up paying a fortune. any help would be much appreciated.

thanks

Try www.newegg.com!

newegg is great for hardware, i don't shop anywhere else but i dont' really buy modding supplies from them, i find them kinda expensive

I bought four of those SVC fans for 1.50 each. They are alright if you can't see the fan completely, cuz the placement of the leds isn't that pretty. 2red and 2 blue leds. I recommend cooler masters at around 4 bucks.

aznfudge84 said:
I bought four of those SVC fans for 1.50 each. They are alright if you can't see the fan completely, cuz the placement of the leds isn't that pretty. 2red and 2 blue leds. I recommend cooler masters at around 4 bucks.

What is the the URL for SVC?

hrm do i hear bestbyte.net , personally i would order from xoxide since they are the best and have cheap prices and exelent shipping and last but not least they have the most compassion about there customers

no im not , xhour is when deals are good . I love xoxide i allways order from there and i also got a xenosys system , btw xeno do you make those systems..?

yes i build them, and they are total !!!!, and so is xoxide and all their crappy service and products that they keep outside under a tarp..

Dont say that , xoxide is a caring buisness and even though they are run out of a shack in penisilvainya (ment for the sp) they still ship usps with most likly the free boxes beacouse they are too poor to buy them and or there work eithics are whorrible when employe's cuss @ you in live chats.....

sk8 said:
Dont say that , xoxide is a caring buisness and even though they are run out of a shack in penisilvainya (ment for the sp) they still ship usps with most likly the free boxes beacouse they are too poor to buy them and or there work eithics are whorrible when employe's cuss @ you in live chats.....
Whorable, heh. You're the best sk8.

Back