What's new

Where're you from?

Massachusetts

I'm from the United States in California, literally all of it (NorCal and SoCal).

Northeast Tennessee, USA, specifically in the Tennessee Valley, north of the Blue Ridge mountains, south of the Clinch ones.

I am from Canada we are close to the U.S.

I am an Idaho transplant, now living in the southern part of the United States. I grew up in northern Idaho, not many miles from western Canada, and lived in the Pacific Northwest for most of my life.
Now that I am older, I no longer want to live where it is so cold in the winter, and I have shoveled all of the snow that I want to shovel in my lifetime. I really like the warmer climate here in northern Alabama, and that if we do get snow, it comes in inches and not feet, and it only stats for days, and not for half of the year.
Most of my life I lived in the country, and even though I now live in a city, my heart is still in the country.

I'm from the Philippines and I'm glad to have found this site and also I'm excited to share my ideas here.

EVERYWHERE! Lol! Born in Ohio, grew up in Queens, NY. Currently in Norfolk VA due to my military service

I am based in Nepal. If you don't know where Nepal is look for a tinu spot between Tibet and India. Nepal is a home to world highest mountains like the Everest and Annapurna. Nepal is also the birthplace of the Buddha.
In Nepal, I work as a freelance writer, digital marketer and web designer. If you need these service, I am glad to help you.

Back