What's new

Where're you from?

Chicago, IL & I loce couponing & catalina deals! Love hangin out in Wi. too!
Hi everyone!!!

hey everyone!! I'm new, and from Kenosha, Wisconsin. I also work at walgreens!!!:)

hey everyone!! I'm new, and from Kenosha, Wisconsin. I also work at walgreens!!!:)

Hey I live in Kenosha too (there's a few of us here). Which Wags do you work at? I shop the 52nd St. and the one on the north side on 30th most.

How did you find us?

I work at the walgreens on greenbay rd and 75th street. I have heard people who shop at my store mention the site. :) Im trying to learn how to work this thing, It took me awhile to even find this post, lol.

Hmm I thought I posted a reply to this a few days ago...do all posts have to be approved? Well anyways, I work at the Walgreens on greenbay and 75th. :) I found out about this site from someone who shopped at the store once mentioned it....so I decided to check it out! Hope that's ok!! Don't worry, I like coupons!:huggy:

Prolly Sati or tjsgranda mentioned this place. It's a great site, fun and full of info. I'll have to head over to that Wags sometime.

Oh and please train your fellow co-workers and managers about coupon usage and that we're not stealing oh and that it's ok to use a BOGO coupon on a BOGO sale to get both free. :ranting:

Thanksomuchkaybye! :hiya:

Back