What's new

Where're you from?

I currently reside in South Carolina but I was bred, born, and raised in Wisconsin.

All of the cosmetics girls are coupon friendly...we take buy one get one coupons on buy one get one items!! We dont have very many coupon shoppers lately! There are times where limits are set on free after RR items, but thats only when we don't have a lot and the sale just started!! =)

The girls that work in cosmetics are coupon friendly. They aren't coupon nazis at all...lol. We do take bogo coupons on a bogo sale too!!! The managers set limits on the RR items only when we dont have a lot and its the first couple days of the sale. Besides that, as long as you arent clearing the shelf everything is good!! :koolaid2:

The girls that work in cosmetics are coupon friendly. They aren't coupon nazis at all...lol. We do take bogo coupons on a bogo sale too!!! The managers set limits on the RR items only when we dont have a lot and its the first couple days of the sale. Besides that, as long as you arent clearing the shelf everything is good!! :koolaid2:

Hear that Sati?! This store is not for you. :giggles:

Kewl, I'll have to give your store a try sometime. :)

I, too, am from south jersey....Bette....where do you live? I have been trading with Barb09 for many years now...just never made it over this far....:cartwheel:

I, too, am from south jersey....Bette....where do you live? I have been trading with Barb09 for many years now...just never made it over this far....:cartwheel:
Hey, Jodi, I'm here too :) don't often get over to newbie central so I think I missed the original post :wel::wel:

PLEASE VOTE for my son's workshop for the disabled. You can text Pespi (73774) enter 100273 for Northpointe vote. & standard text msg rates apply. or still vote online Pepsi Challenge Please vote once everyday.
NORTHPOINTE LINK: http://pep.si/btNkMV this is a direct link. Thanks for voting.

All of the cosmetics girls are coupon friendly...we take buy one get one coupons on buy one get one items!! We dont have very many coupon shoppers lately! There are times where limits are set on free after RR items, but thats only when we don't have a lot and the sale just started!! =)
I'm a Menards shopper on 50 so I just might have to stop in and see you. Glad to know there are a few happy cashiers working at Wags I think we have 2 in IL\PLEASE VOTE for my son's workshop for the disabled. You can text Pespi (73774) enter 100273 for Northpointe vote. & standard text msg rates apply. or still vote online Pepsi Challenge Please vote once everyday.
NORTHPOINTE LINK: http://pep.si/btNkMV this is a direct link. Thanks for voting.

Originally from IL, moved to CA and now back in IL. Thanks to my sis for getting me hooked on not paying full price!

First post here. Traveling the USA in a motorcoach. Do the majority of grocery shopping at W/M as they (super) allow overnite parking. Go shopping & spend the nite.
Anyway, I hale from Portland, OR. Currently in S. Texas along the Mexico border. Walk over to Nuevo Progresso for dental work - cleaning $20, fillings $20. Clean dentist office.
So hello all!:wel::wel::wel:

First post here. Traveling the USA in a motorcoach. Do the majority of grocery shopping at W/M as they (super) allow overnite parking. Go shopping & spend the nite.
Anyway, I hale from Portland, OR. Currently in S. Texas along the Mexico border. Walk over to Nuevo Progresso for dental work - cleaning $20, fillings $20. Clean dentist office.
So hello all!:wel::wel::wel:

welcome9.gif
bus.gif

Back