What's new

Where're you from?

Born in New York but moved to Illinois when I was 8 and been here almost 30 years now. Well, since 1983, so about 28 years now.

State is Illinois but live on the wonderful south side of Chicago born and raised.

I'm from New York but currently living in the midwest! So glad to be here. I am looking forward to saving more money.

Born in NJ, grew up in PA, live in IL.
If the trend continues, retirement could find me west of the Mississippi for sure! =)

Born in Spencer, Iowa but have lived in:

several towns in Iowa
Omaha, NE
Wichita, KS
Pittsburgh, PA
Kansas City, KS
Tampa, FL
Atlanta, GA
Naperville, IL
St. Louis, MO
Yorkville, IL
and my final resting place so far is Sheridan, IL

Whew...would love to end up somewhere tropical and NO, Florida is not tropical. :)

IL, but in the winter when the trees have dropped there leaves and it's a clear day, I can almost see Iowa from my bedroom window.

Born and raised in Illinois....would love to end up somewhere else

We lived in MI for a few years and found these videos hilarious. They were so on point! We lived in Lansing and Ionia but we also visit Muskegon regularly. Thanks for the laugh!

I live in IL, but also lived in MI for 8 yr. The videos are hilarious! I do love the Pure Michigan ones too though :)

Illinois all of my life but I am wishing for a place that is warm in the winters but not too hot in the summers.:cartwheel:

Back