What's new

Which antivirus do you use?

Yes, which antivirus program do you use? I use the free one by Microsoft. Microsoft Security Essentials ;)

Yes, which antivirus program do you use? I use the free one by Microsoft. Microsoft Security Essentials ;)
This is not the correct forum, this Security is for site security, and there is already a topic for this.
Threads have been merged.

Whoops, my bad. Sorry, i am settling down to the forum.

I use avast myself, I have found that I prefer avast to others.

using sophos for mac
MSE and avira along with malwarebytes

I am also using AVG Free 2011. Its a decent for a free one. I hope to buy my own anti-virus soon though.

Still using Microsoft Security Essentials. Its free, and does better than its paid competitors.

If it someone that knows nothing about computers I install MSE for them. If it is someone with some knowledge I install avira. It all depends on the user.

If it someone that knows nothing about computers I install MSE for them. If it is someone with some knowledge I install avira. It all depends on the user.
I always prefer MSE. Its just as good as paid software
I'll give you that one, as it's not bad as I use it on my Vista laptop. For once, Microsoft came up with something good for free, lol
lol Ashley, I gotta agree with that. Very true.

i've already used some trusted anti-virus for years now. i've already tried avg, symantec, nod32, avast. the one im using now is the avast. but i only use that for specific kind of viruses, because i know that there are kinds of viruses which a single anti-virus cant delete or remove. i also use "noob killer" and "class-x.bat" for back-up. because if a virus disabled my current anti-virus, one of the two will sure kill that and re-enable my anti-virus after they've scanned my pc.

Back