What's new

Which antivirus do you use?

i've already used some trusted anti-virus for years now. i've already tried avg, symantec, nod32, avast. the one im using now is the avast. but i only use that for specific kind of viruses, because i know that there are kinds of viruses which a single anti-virus cant delete or remove. i also use "noob killer" and "class-x.bat" for back-up. because if a virus disabled my current anti-virus, one of the two will sure kill that and re-enable my anti-virus after they've scanned my pc.
Using alot of anti virus's at the same time is not all that good. They can create problems and errors.

yeah i agree, but noob killer and class-x.bat is not really anti-virus program like on the market. they are just my savior specially when i virus disabled my real anti-virus. have you tried noob killer or class-x.bat Kaiser?

yeah i agree, but noob killer and class-x.bat is not really anti-virus program like on the market. they are just my savior specially when i virus disabled my real anti-virus. have you tried noob killer or class-x.bat Kaiser?
No, never have. Dont need to because MSE and malwarebytes does everything for me.

would you mind if i ask you a question? what do you mean by MSE? sorry for being noob.

would you mind if i ask you a question? what do you mean by MSE? sorry for being noob.
Microsoft Security Essentials, and no you are not being a noob. Its perfectly fine to ask.

Well, I've used it for quite a long time and my PC still clean I just run it every night, I run an online AV at some times just in case.

I use eset. It works very well. Ever since I installed it I've had 0 attacks.

looks pretty good, shame Im stuck with McAfee :(
When I had a PC, and the viruses were found. At that time Mcafee, couldnt even quarantine the viruses lol. Havent used it since.

I use Avast. It seems that, that its the only antivirus program that actually works for me.

Personally I use Microsoft security essenssials and also just common sense, you don't download something that looks wierd, eg, FREEGAMES.EXE

Personally I use Microsoft security essenssials and also just common sense, you don't download something that looks wierd, eg, FREEGAMES.EXE
MSE is great, thats what I am using along with Malwarebytes Premium.

MSE is great, thats what I am using along with Malwarebytes Premium.
Yeah I use malwarebytes too, also got it on my memory pen for when I go around fixing up my friends virus riddled pc's

Back