What's new

which burger.......

rimmer

Emerging Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
i wondered which burger place you go to and which is your all time fav.....

mine is mcdonalds as there is no better place for a burger, forget burger king they are minging, and as for wimpy well the least said the better.......

so its down to which burger from mcdonalds do i like.....

hmmmm the 'Big mac' well its a nice burger but the amount of gloop in it sort of puts me off, then there is the letuce, you get too much and it falls out all over you, but the thing that puts me off most is that the actual burger's in it are only 1.6 ounce each. so you only get 3.2 ounce of burger in your big mac...

on the other hand the quarter cheese burger, well what can i say, you get a great quarter pound burger, naf all letuce, a pickle(yummy), and some tomato sauce, heaven sheer heaven....

so whats yours then.........

oh and it only takes 45 seconds exactly to cook a quater and cheese.how do i know this you ask, well i was a manger at the meat company in england that produces all the burgers for english mcdonalds (we did most of the european ones as well till the bse thing kicked off)

i looked up my old company its here http://www.airproducts.com/products/equipment/foodfreezers/casestudies/mckey.htm

scroll down to burger prodution (if your interested:))

I love Burger King. I love the flame-broiled burgers. Much better than McDonald's. BK tastes so fresh and yummy. :nod:

Hmmm... I know only one Burger King in my neighborhood ... and it is silly-billy-wasteland ... (sorry for rhyme, hearing silly-billy-polka) So ... I think that if You comes to this place You will catch coli/salmonella/staphillo and other ETD (eating transmitted deceases). Also ... You should to ask man to give sour sousse for fries ... and this sousse is not good.
But nearest mcdonalds is clean, fresh ... and as many sausse as You can eat ... and fries there better.

and my favorite burger is "#7" with fried chicken ... such yellow and fluffy :)

Burger King fars surpasses McDs when it comes to good fast food. Their fries are good, and pretty much all of their sandwiches are good, too.

I only eat burgers I cook myself, and they're usually veggie-burgers. I also like to make ostrich or buffalo burgers (yummmmmmm).

Every once in a blue moon I will make a beef burger, but it must be organic beef. (too scared of mad cow)

Ostrich burgers??? What do they taste like? What do you put in an ostrich burger?

:sniff: :shiff:
Veggie burgers ... Yack! :tongue:

I never doing burgers at home .. cuz I prefer normal food ... ;)
I was in mcdonalds about three times ... and two times in burger'n'king ... and one time in wendy's ... nad one time in chicken out ... and mcdonalds is the best from these :)

you guys must not know of this magical place called hardees. They have this burger, called a thick burger. All I gotta say is, they are bigger than any other major fast food chain burger, and they are as tasty as a burger you'd got from like steak n shake. You do pay a bit, but its pretty reasonable considering what wendys and burger king charge you

basically

cheap eats -> mcdonalds for their mcchickens/double cheeseburgers or dairy queen for their 2 cheeseburger deal

Got about 5 bucks to spare -> I'd go to Hardees and grab me a six dollar burger or grilled sourdough burger combo, hells yea.

More than that -> Probably wouldnt be too worried about the quality of the burger then. Doubt I'd be GETTING a burger if I was rollin' like that

My favorites though are when we barbeque, BBQ is the best!

Burger King has the best deal going on right now.

Cheeseburger, fries, and drink: 2.49$
Double cheeseburger, fries, drink: 2.79$
Triple cheeseburger, fries, drink: 2.99$

Its worth it too. There burgers arent the best, but they are made the same as dairy queen's so if you like those you will like it. And their fries are really good, mcdonalds isnt cuz they put truckloads of salt on them, there's no telling if their fries are even made of potatoes.

The triple cheeseburger is huge. 3 slices of cheese and 3 burger patties, that's awesome!

I like McDonald's burgers only in wintertime. No flies flying around and in the food. YUK!!!!!.

Burger King has the best deal going on right now.

Cheeseburger, fries, and drink: 2.49$
Double cheeseburger, fries, drink: 2.79$
Triple cheeseburger, fries, drink: 2.99$

Its worth it too. There burgers arent the best, but they are made the same as dairy queen's so if you like those you will like it. And their fries are really good, mcdonalds isnt cuz they put truckloads of salt on them, there's no telling if their fries are even made of potatoes.

The triple cheeseburger is huge. 3 slices of cheese and 3 burger patties, that's awesome!

Ah, 2003. If only I could get a triple with fries and drink for 3 bucks now!

When I want a fast-food meal, I usually go to McDonalds, as their Big Macs are tasty.

To me, a Burger King Whopper is basically good. But they have more of a burned taste to me.

I've gone off burgers recently, tend to end up in KFC most of the time these days

There's a fairly new diner near where I live that has, in my opinion, the best burgers. They're so tasty. I like them even more than McDonalds burgers!

I'm a big fan of McDonald's stuff, no matter what people say about them. =P

And Burger King.... it may be pricey but it's **** worth the price, pretty much the best fast food out there.

There's a chain in the UK called ''Beefeater'' that does an amazing angus beefburger, best burger I've ever tried.

I get my burgers at the International House of @Brandon, because he makes the best burgers EVER! ;) I would probably take a great, home-grilled burger over any restaurant.

HOWEVER, if I am going out for a burger, we have this local place called The Burger Stand that makes the best 1/2lb burgers ever! If it wasn't so expensive, I would probably eat there a lot more! They have a great black bean burger too.

When I have a burger at home, I like it to be medium well. I used to prefer medium rare.

Wendy's burgers are shaped like a square, which to me is odd.

I'm a big fan of McDonald's stuff, no matter what people say about them. =P

And Burger King.... it may be pricey but it's **** worth the price, pretty much the best fast food out there.

There's a chain in the UK called ''Beefeater'' that does an amazing angus beefburger, best burger I've ever tried.
McDonalds burgers got me fat as hell. 50 pounds in 3 months?[7 months ago] Nah..

Back