What's new

Which colour do you hate most?

Dannyjax

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I believe that all most everyone have their favourite colours. I have my own as well and it's red and black. But just like we have our favourite colours, so do we have our most hated colours. Which colours do you hate most? I hate seeing pink colours.

It's going be white colour. The reason why I hate it so much is because of how it goes with stains. You can't wear any white dress and it's not going to stain. If it's your house that you painted white, it's going to be ruined quickly with dirt and stains.

Well my favorite colours are pink, royal blue and orange.
The colour I hate most is brown. It doesn't match anything for me mostly in picking my wears.

The colors I don't like are white, and pink. I just think white is boring, yet I know it goes with anything. Pink is just ugly, I don't know exactly why I don't care for it. XD My favorite colors are green, black, and blue in that order. When it comes to shades of green, my favorite is emerald, and when it comes to shades of blue my favorite is cerulean.

The colors I don't like are white, and pink. I just think white is boring, yet I know it goes with anything. Pink is just ugly, I don't know exactly why I don't care for it. XD My favorite colors are green, black, and blue in that order. When it comes to shades of green, my favorite is emerald, and when it comes to shades of blue my favorite is cerulean.
Green color significance is life and it's why I can never hate on the color even if it had looked ugly. But you're right about pink being a ****ty colour ....

I don't like pink. I like blue.
You're display or profile picture have already confirmed that .

I love purple, blue and black in that scale of preference.

But as for grey, it's not my thing.

My favorite color is now purple. I went through a few phases growing up when at first my favorite color was pink when I was really young and then when I got to my teens it changed from pink to blue. From around 16 years old though it's been purple and stayed that way.

One color I really can not stand though is yellow, I find it too bright.

It has got to be ash. I always see that color as being dirty and not one that I should buy. I don't even have clothes that are ash in color.

Back