Legend
PF Member
Reaction score
Okay, I have 140 bucks to spare....

Which two games should I get?

True Crimes
XIII
Prince of Perisa

(BTW, which version of these games are the best?)

Buy Prince of Persia (I'm actually playing it right now) and True Crime. For PoP, GCN has the best graphics, but overall the XB version is better. True Crime sucks, but is better than XIII, so I guess get that. And XB version is best.

I'm thinking of getting POP for the Gamecube soon as well as True Crime. I'd also go those over XIII.

I've played demos of all 3 of those games, and I liked PoP the most. Get that.

I already spent my money:

Marvel Vs Capcom 2 (40 bucks)
Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance (18 bucks)

Greatest Hits:
Kingdom Hearts (20 bucks)
Medal of Honor Frontline (20 bucks)

You should have gotten Guilty Gear X2 instead of MvC2. I love it so much more. Also, the sprites have twice the resolution of MvC, AND the game is Anti aliased, so fighting look very detailed (loos like anime and such).

Meh... POP is overated. Short game too with relatively low replay value. Rent or wait for it to get to 20 dollars.

NintendoSpirit said:
Buy Prince of Persia (I'm actually playing it right now) and True Crime. For PoP, GCN has the best graphics, but overall the XB version is better. True Crime sucks, but is better than XIII, so I guess get that. And XB version is best.
Holy ****....

You sound extremely weird promoting the xbox version of any game. Wow, glad to see you lost your fanboyism.

(I seriously hope Im thinking of the right person. :icon_conf :help: )

dementia said:
You should have gotten Guilty Gear X2 instead of MvC2. I love it so much more. Also, the sprites have twice the resolution of MvC, AND the game is Anti aliased, so fighting look very detailed (loos like anime and such).
Is it really that good? If so, I'll grab it soon....

I have more cash.....sooo....yeh. :icon_mrgr

Nintendo X said:
Is it really that good? If so, I'll grab it soon....

I have more cash.....sooo....yeh. :icon_mrgr

Yeah it is. It's not just a pretty package either. It's accessible (I.E. button mashing) in the easier modes and highly complex (I.E. Roman Cancels, False Roman Cancels, Recoveries, Faultless Defense, Counter hits - they're all necessary to succeed) in the harder modes. It's also a blast fighting against some good human competition.

I bought GGX, GGX2. You're right, X2 is awesome.

The game reminds me of a BOTH Fatal Fury, and Samurai Showdown. :thumbsup:

Cool, glad you like it. I've had the Dreamcast import of GGX and the US PS2 version of GGX2.

Sadly my local aracde removed their GGX and GGXX machines (so my human competition has been drastically lowered), so the only way I can enjoy Guilty Gear is on my consoles.

I also have Guilty Gear X Advance and the original Guilty Gear for PS1. They're not really worth mentioning. In Advance, the gorgeous high-res graphics has suffered, and the AI rides the short bus. In GG, Sol, Justice, and Baiken were incredibly overpowered. It really took away from the whole idea of balance, which is vastly important in fighters.

now out of the ones that u have bought : Kingdom Hearts is my fav

if u need help on Kingdom Hearts, i could help u, Nintendo X

Prince of persia. Its the best game has great graphics and gameplay.Trust me you will not regret it.

Nintendo X said:
I already spent my money:

Marvel Vs Capcom 2 (40 bucks)
Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance (18 bucks)

Greatest Hits:
Kingdom Hearts (20 bucks)
Medal of Honor Frontline (20 bucks)

Better yet, 0ld sch00l it and pickup a Genesis, Dreamcast, TurboGrafx-16, and an Atari 2600 with that money and get alot more fun for cheap.

Nostalgia said:
Better yet, 0ld sch00l it and pickup a Genesis, Dreamcast, TurboGrafx-16, and an Atari 2600 with that money and get alot more fun for cheap.
Dude come now I like the fact that your a die hard sega fan but give it a rest sega's dead it's time to stop living in the past.

oh god...

i'd rather play POP than something like 20 years old...

Back