Web Browser?

• Opera

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mozilla

• Other

• Total voters
I voted for Prince of Persia. In POP games you have to do original puzzles, and great battles (in the seccond game). The first game also has the original Prince of Persia to unlock, and the seccond one has many artwork.

:nod:

Light said:
Dude come now I like the fact that your a die hard sega fan but give it a rest sega's dead it's time to stop living in the past.

Yeah...But I'm still gung-ho about any old-school console.

If you have $140, why not buy four $30 consoles, and a ****load of $5 for each one, instead of three games for one console?

It makes sense now, right?

By the way - Atlantis on the Atari 2600 is one of my all time favorite games. It looks as good as many NES titles and it's hella fun.

No these games are up to date hot there fresh something yuo don't have to blow the dust off of now I'll admit old games rock but compared to todays games there how can I say it there done out of date.

Light said:
No these games are up to date hot there fresh something yuo don't have to blow the dust off of now I'll admit old games rock but compared to todays games there how can I say it there done out of date.

Yeah. But I still love Pong because the trash talking kicks ****.

I would think Carlos by now has bought his games.....lol

Back