What's new

Which movie are you waiting to watch in 2013 ?

Siddharth

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I am waiting to watch the Man of Steel, since , it seems to be a very different approach to Superman and the trailers look awesome :love:

What are you waiting for ?
Say only one movie and the reason behind the same......
A little back-story would also be great...... :thumb:

I am looking forward to watch the comedy film "Stromberg" in 2013. It is a film about a boss who think that all employees are liking him. He call himself "dad".

Postworker25 said:
I am looking forward to watch the comedy film "Stromberg" in 2013. It is a film about a boss who think that all employees are liking him. He call himself "dad".

Just read about it....... Thanks for the info, will make a note about it.

GamerPerfection said:
Star Trek Into Darkness

I am also waiting eagerly for this movie and i would very much like to watch Benedict Cumberbatch as a villain :wink:

May I know why like it GamerPerfection................

Siddharth said:
May I know why like it GamerPerfection................

I've always loved Star Trek both TV series sagas and movies. But I thought the first new Star Trek movie was awesome. I think Zachary Quinto and Karl Urban are spot on actors for Spock and McCoy, respectively.

I have a feeling this one is going to top the last one!

GamerPerfection said:
I've always loved Star Trek both TV series sagas and movies. But I thought the first new Star Trek movie was awesome. I think Zachary Quinto and Karl Urban are spot on actors for Spock and McCoy, respectively.

I have a feeling this one is going to top the last one!

Really hoping it does.............
May the Force be with the film........

Is it so, does the remake of evil dead coming up?

I really want to see Life of Pi. 2013 looks like it going to be a great year for films so i'm guessing i'll want to see loads. Sylvester Stalones new film looks better than expected.

I am waiting for the Prequel of I AM Legend...which is supposed to release this year...but dont know the release dates....does anyone of you know about it?

Is it so, i don't know about it. Where did you get the news from?

HostReviewsPro said:
I am waiting for the Prequel of I AM Legend...which is supposed to release this year...but dont know the release dates....does anyone of you know about it?

No, But thank you very much for this info.............
:love:

steve_hopey said:
I really want to see Life of Pi. 2013 looks like it going to be a great year for films so i'm guessing i'll want to see loads. Sylvester Stalones new film looks better than expected.

Which film would that be.........

Braingobbler said:
THE REMAKE OF EVIL DEAD!

Wow! atlast somebody is remaking a legend of a movie.....
Hope they don't mess it up..........
:devil:

Let's see : Percy Jackson & the Olympians (I know, it's for kids), Shadow Hunters (again, I know it's a young teen's movie).

I'm looking forward to this one.

[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/F4zX--5Ils8[/video]

It was originally suppose to be released back in mid-February but it got pushed back to mid-October. Then it got pushed back again to January 17th of 2014. The movie is called "The Seventh Son" and it is suppose to be based on the first book in "The Last Apprentice" series by British author Joseph Delaney. I have been waiting for the movie for what seems like for ever and it's killing me that they've pushed it back twice.

Wow the trailer looks awesome and i feel the movie will do the same.

Back