What's new

Which NFL team would you consider to be the "greatest franchise" in history?

Which NFL team would you consider to be the "greatest franchise" in history?

• Pittsburgh Steelers

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • New York Giants

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • San Francisco 49er's

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (specify if you want)

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Not sure/no opinion

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
New England Patriots is my choice, only becouse I enjoy watching them play the most

I can't decide between the Packers and the Steelers. The Packers of course won the first two Super Bowls and that G on their helmet stands for greatness. The legendary Vince Lombardi gives them great history, and they continued their greatness over the past two decades. However, I do like that the Steelers are great at choosing coaches that they know will give them the opportunity to win for a long time.

I will have to say the greatest franchise of the decade is the patriots. They are to football what the Yankees are to baseball. 3 out of 4 years is mighty impressive. My problem is that Tom Brady doesn't know how good he really is. Until he gains more confidence in himself he will not reach his full potential. This was proven when his wife sent that email to her family and friends. He obviously has insecurity issues he needs to deal with. He is great but doubts himself.

Packers, no doubt. Basically a small city winning major championships, doesn't get much more inspiring than that.

Back