What's new

Which race track do you want to visit

c.schreiber

Senior Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I would like to know which race track you would like to go see a auto race? I always wanted to go to the Milwaukee Mile. That tract does have history there. To me it doesn't matter if it is NASCAR or Indy, I think it would be fun going to see a race there. The track is the oldest tract around and yes longer than Indianapolis 500 race track.

My dream is to visit Tsukuba Circuit or Ebisu Circuit in Japan. I love drifting and these are definitely the two BEST places I have ever seen it done. Everything about the Japanese drift culture just appeals to me. I love how they are so care free and don't care if they hit something or damage their car because at the end of the day, they're all out there to have fun, enjoy themselves and get away from problems and stress.

Daytona! As much as I love racing I have still never managed to get down there. I think it would be amazing to finally see a race there.

I would love to go to Monaco for the Formula One Grand Prix. The race itself has quite a long history, a reputation for being one of the hardest tracks for Formula One racing and the country of Monaco is absolutely beautiful. I'm sure it is extremely expensive to travel and stay there so I'll have to win the lottery first!

Daytona in the states just because it is historic and I feel like I must visit it once before I die. If I had the funds to travel I would hit up Ebisu Circuit for the drifting!

Daytona! As much as I love racing I have still never managed to get down there. I think it would be amazing to finally see a race there.

I hope that one day you will be able to go to Daytona. I have heard so many nice things about that track from people who had gone there. I wish the best of luck in one day that are able to full fill your dream to go there.

I would love to go to Monaco for the Formula One Grand Prix. The race itself has quite a long history, a reputation for being one of the hardest tracks for Formula One racing and the country of Monaco is absolutely beautiful. I'm sure it is extremely expensive to travel and stay there so I'll have to win the lottery first!

I have seen some Formula One Grand Prix on television. I think one of them was from there. It seems interesting in how they race there. Maybe they bring down the price to a point so one day you will be able to go there.

I'd lov to visit the one shown in Iron man...I'd like to see it for myself ..hahaha...

I'm not a big fan of Nascar of Indy. I love F1 and WRC. If I had to choose, I would like to visit Monaco Grand Prix.

I'm not a big fan of Nascar of Indy. I love F1 and WRC. If I had to choose, I would like to visit Monaco Grand Prix.

That is a good choice my friend. If I had a chance to see it, I just might a better interest in the F1 and WRC circuit. To me I would have to see it live then seeing it on television. Thanks for posting.

I would like to know which race track you would like to go see a auto race? I always wanted to go to the Milwaukee Mile. That tract does have history there. To me it doesn't matter if it is NASCAR or Indy, I think it would be fun going to see a race there. The track is the oldest tract around and yes longer than Indianapolis 500 race track.

I received a gift at my retirement of a trip to the Daytona 500 in Daytona, Florida. I will always remember the thrill and can still hear the race cars go by if I close my eyes. That had been a dream of mine for years and my best friend bought tickets and treated me to that gift of a lifetime. You know it was so great, I don't even need to go back again! Thank you for the renewal of a memorable time. I put pics on this site if you want to view them.

One of my dreams is to win the lottery, and first on the list of places is Monaco.

Worried I could burn through several million after a weekend, but what a way to go broke!

I would also love to go to Monaco. I really love the track there and the place itself looks very interesting, at least from the tv screen that is. And if i could Daytona is another track i would like to visit. It is one of the most famous of them all and i would like to tell my children one day that i have been there.

That is a good choice my friend. If I had a chance to see it, I just might a better interest in the F1 and WRC circuit. To me I would have to see it live then seeing it on television. Thanks for posting.

Thank you. Actually, I will have the chance to see WRC in one month because they will be racing here in my country. About F1, I think it's very unlikely for me to see it, I hope someday I can do it, it's one of my dreams.

I received a gift at my retirement of a trip to the Daytona 500 in Daytona, Florida. I will always remember the thrill and can still hear the race cars go by if I close my eyes. That had been a dream of mine for years and my best friend bought tickets and treated me to that gift of a lifetime. You know it was so great, I don't even need to go back again! Thank you for the renewal of a memorable time. I put pics on this site if you want to view them.

That was awesome that you was able to go there. It is always special that someone had given you that opportunity to go as a gift. That always makes something to remember. At least you took pictures of the event to remember your trip there. Are the pictures post in your profile?

If I had to choose a race track to watch a race at, it would have to be Laguna Seca, I wouldn't really care about the event I'd just want to watch pro racers tackle that track, particularly the corkscrew section.

What a beautiful gift! I think your best friend is a great person. I'm happy for you, this should have meant a lot to you, and you will never forget it.

I'd deffinately want to go to Bristol. Short track races are the best and you can see the entire track very well due to it's size. Nascar all the way

Back