What's new

Who are your favorite baseball players on your favorite MLB team?

Caryn

Established Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Who are your favorite baseball players on your favorite MLB team? Who were your favorite players who are no longer on that team?

My favorite players who play for the Milwaukee Brewers are Ryan Braun and Corey Hart. I think that they are both awesome baseball players. They both play an honest game and with respect to their fellow players and their fans. They both act as if they are giving their best that they can possibly give to their team.

My favorite players who used to play for the Milwaukee Brewers would be Robin Yount and Prince Fielder. Their names will be remembered forever. They both loved their team and both played an awesome game. They always acted as if they enjoyed their fellow team members and their fans.

I'm a big Mets fan and I'd have to say David Wright. He's a really classy guy and a team leader. He always says the right things and plays hard. He really can fit into almost any scenario. He also does a lot of things right. I like that younger players can look up to him as well. Hopefully he gets a contract extension.

Im a Twins fan but my favorite baseball player is Albert Pujols! The guy has great character off the field, but on the field he is unbelievable.

Im a Twins fan but my favorite baseball player is Albert Pujols! The guy has great character off the field, but on the field he is unbelievable.

How is Pujols your favorite player when you have Joe Mauer. The guy is a tremendous player (when healthy) and almost no one can match his character.

I'm a Red Sox fan and I don't like that many players right now. I definitely like Dustin Pedroia, he has a great attitude and plays his butt off. Carl Crawford sucked but I still like him, he was trying way too hard and just couldn't hit anything. I like Lester too I just think he made some mistakes last year, he'll rebound this year.

Blue Jays! Jose Bautista for MVP! He was cheated out of it the last 2 years in a row. He has to much class to agree with this, but he is the best player in baseball.

Torii Hunter good ole Arkansas boy
He absolutely destroyed my school when they played each other (which was before my time) but still Coach Curtis talks about it all the time

Yankees fan and of course Derek Jeter. All class, the new Yankee Clipper and one of the only men to wear the C. I also love Nick Swisher. I was so excited when we got him and knew he would be a solid player. A lot of people weren't keen on him but I knew he would fit in well and do work.

Indians fan - Justin Masterson, Asdrubal Cabrera

Favorite MLB player - Jhonny Peralta (I loved him in cleveland)

Favorite MLB player ever - David Justice

Jays fan here, so definitely Jose Bautista. Has been the best hitter in Baseball the last 2 seasons pretty much. Hopefully this year he can win the MVP.

Because I don't follow lots of baseball, the team I heard most about/ became interested in was the Mariners, and of course their star player, Ichiro Suzuki.

I am a huge fan of the Yankees so I would have to go with legendary shortstop, Derek Jeter. Jeter is a pure winner and is great player. He has won numerous World Series and he will go down as one of the greats. I used to really like Roger Clemens, but when I found out about the steroids I stopped liking him. I lost all respect for him.

Back