What's new

Who do you consider to be the most overrated NBA Players?

You already mentioned Amare, Deron and Melo. For me it's Dwight Howard. I know he's a legit center that can block, rebound and maybe score but take a look at his versatility, he can't even make jump shots nor make his own graceful move to the basket other than his boring hook shot. He always commits foul and can easily gets into foul trouble because he is not quick on his feet. Can't even shoot free throws. That's the reason why his team can't win playoff games because they focus their offense too much on him.

I think this is nuts to be honest. If anything they don't go into Howard enough and that's when they lose. He's dominant as a player down low and is very tough to stop. No player is perfect and Dwight has his weaknesses, but he's an incredible player offensively and defensively.

I think Blake gets too much hype in LA. The dunks are all the kid is known for. Shaq brought rims and backboards down with his dunks. But he was also known for his defense. He would wear teams out on both ends of the court. Blake throws it down..The End.

I think Blake gets too much hype in LA. The dunks are all the kid is known for. Shaq brought rims and backboards down with his dunks. But he was also known for his defense. He would wear teams out on both ends of the court. Blake throws it down..The End.

Yeah I think Blake is overrated as well. He scores and rebounds, but the impact is not the same. You look at the PF spot and there's lots of guys putting up big numbers, still a good player though.

Yes, Carmerlo Anthony. He is just so overrated. He's an awful ball hogger, enjoys the spotlight too much, and doesn't have enough motivation to win. I think his talents are wasted on him.

Back