What's new

Who do you miss the most right now?

[MENTION=2]Lauren[/MENTION] innit.

I miss my two nephews. They're really young and lots of fun to hang out with. They love being thrown up in air or spun around. Its awesome seeing their faces light up when you play with them.

I miss getting up at dawn to go birding, though I serenade owls on my patio.
I also miss having the energy I used to have
And ~
Working out

One day I will, though ;)

My cousin.
Although... I'm not really sure about that now, he was acting a bit dismissive of me earlier when I flat out told him I needed to talk.

Pfft. Because painting a wall an obnoxious shade of blue is more important than taking a couple of minutes to talk to me when I'm ****ing upset, right? Then ignoring me after he says he's not busy, and using stupidly short answers like he's just being dismissive.

Last edited by a moderator:
I miss:
Waking at dawn and going for a run along the beach
Feeling fit
Feeling well
Feeling I can do anything!
I miss a warm snuggle with a nice man
But,
I won't give up Hope. :)

The person I like. She left 3 weeks ago and we'll see each other again in September. I wish we're able to spend more time with each other but she works outside of the country. :(

I think the thing I miss the most right now are my parents. They are both deceased and I miss them every day. Even if it has been years since their death, I still find that there is an emptiness in my life because they are no longer in it.

Back