What's new

Who do you think is the most under-rated player in the NBA?

spiderman

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Under-rated players are usually the ones that stays under the radar but consistenly providing good minutes and production.

Who do think in the NBA is under-rated?

That would be Lamar Odom, who else? He's got the sixth man of the year award for seven years of playing with the Lakers. Everybody in the Lakers that could have created a name for themselves have been overshadowed by Kobe.

That would be Lamar Odom, who else? He's got the sixth man of the year award for seven years of playing with the Lakers. Everybody in the Lakers that could have created a name for themselves have been overshadowed by Kobe.

You made a point but the guy shows immaturity by staying out of shape when he was traded. Part of being a great NBA player includes one's attitude and maturity.

I would say James Harden, who's playing under the shadow of the the best duo in the NBA but the guy can still find a way to score in his own way.

If we're talking currently, it's very hard to underrate Lamar Odom considering the way he's been playing all season. James Harden is always a good choice. Some of the most underrated players are not always the guys off the top of our heads, nor will they ever be that acknowledged... and it's precisely the reason they're underrated.

I once said it before but, Danny Green is massively underrated. Not exactly a star but the more I watch the guy play, the more impressed I really am. He really understands how to play and has very few weaknesses.

Lamar Odom and James Harden are not "under the radar". If anything Odom is an underachiever; I have always felt Odom should have been so much more. Odom has all the talent and athletic ability needed to be a top player, but he is not even close. What a shame!

One player under the radar and a player we should pay attention to is: Jrue Holiday, a 76er in his second year.

I think this guy is underated now and will become one of the best PGs in the league.

Lamar Odom and James Harden are not "under the radar". If anything Odom is an underachiever; I have always felt Odom should have been so much more. Odom has all the talent and athletic ability needed to be a top player, but he is not even close. What a shame!

One player under the radar and a player we should pay attention to is: Jrue Holiday, a 76er in his second year.

I think this guy is underated now and will become one of the best PGs in the league.

Yeah Odom had much better talent than his career would indicate. He could do everything on the floor at 6"10. He could have been a special player if he put his mind to it, but he was satisfied with just being good.

Back