What's new

Who else is anxious for MLB to start?!?!

Can't really say that when you consider the Yankees and Red Sox don't win every year and really haven't had too much success recently either.

Can't really say that when you consider the Yankees and Red Sox don't win every year and really haven't had too much success recently either.

True, but they have the ability to acquire better players. Thats not the case for some teams.

True, but they have the ability to acquire better players. Thats not the case for some teams.

Luckily I only care about good ol' Boston :cool: Haha. Although like I said earlier I do like the Padres too.

I'm excited. Looking forward to actually getting into Baseball this year.

Toronto Blue jays are primed for a amazing year to come. They start training camp this week from what I read off Bret Lawries twiting.

How many HRs is Bautista gonna hit this year?

Can't wait till it starts. Hope bautista will break some records with his hrs.

Been a while since baseball has aired and can't wait for some breaking plays and records.

They definitely have an advantage over everyone else, but in a 7 Game Series, you never know what will happen. The small market teams definitely have it very hard, but it is possible. The Marlins have had some success over the years despite being in a small market.

How many HRs is Bautista gonna hit this year?

I'm gonna say probably around 45. If he could break 50 again, that would be nice. It will be difficult with how often he gets pitched around though.

I'm really excited for baseball to get started again! My red sox really need some redemption after one of the most putrid ends to a season ever. That was humiliating and frustrating as a fan. Not fun to watch at all. Carl Crawford really needs to step up his game.

I am excited for the Giants to come back. I think all the bandwagoners fell off after they missed the playoffs last year. Hopefully Buster Posey and Freddy Sanchez can stay healthy this year, also hoping Panda will stay at his allstar level. I am excited to see Brandon Belt come into his own, the pitching lineup is still one of the best in the league, and the bullpen..... oh that bullpen, still amazing.

It won't be easy, but things are looking good for them.

I am not too interested in baseball anymore. It used to be my favorite sport but once I found football I fell in love! Baseball is too slow for me now. I do enjoy going to Yankee games though. The energy and excitement in the air is incredible!

Can't wait. I can't afford to watch the matches from the stadiums, but I will be following it all on my new TV! Hehe

Toronto Blue jays are primed for a amazing year to come. They start training camp this week from what I read off Bret Lawries twiting.

I've tempered my expectations as they really didn't make any huge moves. They did improve the Bullpen, which is great. They'll be relying on a lot of young players to perform though, which could go either way. I'm definitely excited for the future though with lots of great prospects in the system like D'Arnaud, Gose and Marisnick along with great young arms too.

I am excited for the MLB season to get under way, but it won't be good for my productivity lol. I am a Brewers fan. I think they have a good shot at taking the division again this year even without prince. We need to score runs on a more consistent basis instead of our spurts all at one time.

I am so excited for the MLB season to start. I can't wait to see Yu Darvish in a Rangers uniform pitching against MLB talent. For years the Rangers biggest problem has always been pitching and now it feels like they are finally willing to spend the money to fix these problems. With the Rangers new improving pitching talent and their big bats I would not be surprised to see them make another deep run.

I am not too interested in baseball anymore. It used to be my favorite sport but once I found football I fell in love! Baseball is too slow for me now. I do enjoy going to Yankee games though. The energy and excitement in the air is incredible!

I agree it's slow, but it's still fun to watch! Much more fun if you actually go to a game with some buddies though. I have a hard time watching any sport on TV. Except football of course ;P

I for one am NOT looking forward to it. It is the most boring sport and it seems to clog up the television networks more than anything else.

Just a few more months to wait. Until then I'll just be enjoying this nice warm winter.

Back