What's new

Who Is Your Favorite Team?

I would like to know who's everyone's favorite baseball team. I like the Milwaukee Brewers. I think that they put together a very go season, even though Fielder signed with the Tigers. I do feel if pitching holds up, they have an excellent chance to make it to the playoffs and maybe to the World Series.

I too am a Brewers fan! And when all else fails a White Sox fan...only because when I was little the boy across the street liked them. :rofl: But seriously, hardcore Brewers fan. When I was little I obtained a ton of their fan gear and many signatures.

So right, I just looked at their roster in ESPN. Not one bought for player.:eyes: Every one of them home grown talent from their farm system.

Get over it. Every team in MLB tries to buy a championship. Some just have more money than others and some just buy smarter than others. It's the name of the game. Not one successful team can cry that they haven't bought anything.

Ferro does some valid point to his claim. When George had the team before he past it to his kids, he did buy players to get championships. For starters Rodriguez and CC Sabathia for starters. If it wasn't for that then you might have a valid point also. But do give credit that they have been home grown some of there talent.

Brewers all the way. I am definitely saddened that Fielder is gone but I think they still have a pretty decent shot at making the playoffs again. I'm sure that they will lose anyways but still even when they suck I am still devoted fan.

Im a Yankees fan. Ive loved their team ever since I was younger. They also dominate unlike some of the other New York teams.

I'm a big Red Sox fan, have been as long as I can remember. I was born in Boston and although I no longer live there, I have loved following the Sox. The ups and downs of baseball are great.

I would like to know who's everyone's favorite baseball team. I like the Milwaukee Brewers. I think that they put together a very go season, even though Fielder signed with the Tigers. I do feel if pitching holds up, they have an excellent chance to make it to the playoffs and maybe to the World Series.

I also like the Brewers but my favorite tem is the Atlanta Braves. I think they have a good group of young guys and dont forget about the veterans like Chipper Jones who you know will want to get to the World Series in his final year of a Hall of Fame career.

I'm a big Red Sox fan, have been as long as I can remember. I was born in Boston and although I no longer live there, I have loved following the Sox. The ups and downs of baseball are great.

I dont know if it's that I like the Sox or just love anyone with the chance to knock the Yankees off their high horse every year. Good luck to the Sox this year!

I root for the underdog. I love the Astro's. I am from Houston, so maybe that is why too. I actually also like the Cardinals. They are always fun to watch!

Marlins! My father used to take me to about 3 of their games every year.

Not a crazy baseball fan, but I have to say Boston Red Sox. Their fan base is awesome, history is cool. Stadium is amazing, and all is a great town. i think they have it all

I also like the Brewers but my favorite tem is the Atlanta Braves. I think they have a good group of young guys and dont forget about the veterans like Chipper Jones who you know will want to get to the World Series in his final year of a Hall of Fame career.

The Braves are going to be a good team also. Jones like, Bobby Cox will will try to rally the team into the playoffs. They might a good chance to make playoffs as well. If they do I just hope both the Braves and the Brewers gets a chance to face each other in the playoff.

I am a Brewers fan. I do live in Wisconsin so I may be slightly biased, but I think they are a solid team with a strong core. Haven't been to a Brewers game in years... would be great to get back to Miller Park.

Although they don't do very well, I've got to go with my home team the Mariners.

I've been a Braves fan forever.

I was at Game 6 of the 95 World Series, and how sweet it was!

Glavine with the 1 hit shutout and David Justice with the solo homerun! Braves win! Braves win! :smokin::p

Indians all the way baby! Hopefully this year we will see a glimmer of the team from '95 or '96.

I'm a White Sox fan because in Chicago if you're going to be a fan of sports you have to pick one and no way I choose to be a Cubs fan.

I really like the San Fran 49rs. They bring back nostalgic times of when I was younger. Rice and Montana when you looked up to these players like they were not human

I, too, am an avid Brewers fan. As a matter of fact it was funny as I was reading this thread, I realized I was wearing one of my Brewers shirts! Obviously part of it is the fact that I am from Wisconsin, but I think that they have also been building a great team over the past several years. And if you are from the area, you know that they are just a great team to their fans, and for someone with a family with small children, that means a lot!

Brewers all the way. I am definitely saddened that Fielder is gone but I think they still have a pretty decent shot at making the playoffs again. I'm sure that they will lose anyways but still even when they suck I am still devoted fan.

Back