What's new

Who is your Least Valuable Player (LVP)?

xlamposx

Established Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
If there is MVP (Most Valuable Player), there would be a Least Valuable Player (LVP) too. :)

If this award exists, I would vote for Brian Scalabrine (The White Mamba) to be the LVP. The reason I picked him is because his only specialty was to be a fan-favorite, and wasn't given much time to show off his real basketball skills.

Who is your pick anyway, and why?

When he was still a Spur before the trade, Richard Jefferson was pretty bad. If he wasn't hitting the 3 ball, he wasn't doing anything at all. Not a difference maker whatsoever. I would love to say Richard was one the the least valuable players in the league (at least he was in SA), but I'm sure there are worse.

Guys who are difference makers but in the opposite way, are probably the least valuable players. Any player who makes you wish that your team might as well be playing 4-on-5, is a good candidate for this award.

Living in Arizona and seeing Channing Frye play quite often, I have to vote for him.

He's one of the worst starting players in the NBA.

If this award exists, I would vote for Brian Scalabrine (The White Mamba) to be the LVP. The reason I picked him is because his only specialty was to be a fan-favorite, and wasn't given much time to show off his real basketball skills.

WHAT? The White Mamba as LVP? Are you kidding? This guy only has to touch the ball, then the crowd goes nuts. He is a fan-favorite for sure, but also a morale booster. He may not put up the numbers but provides more for the team, even if its just name recognition, than, let's say... Larry Owens.

I guess he is my vote, LVP: Larry Owens @ 19 NBA games in 3 years. He is not very valuable.

I would have to say Kwame Brown. I'm just surprised that no one has beat me to it yet.

I'm a raptors fan, and I don't much about the other teams worst players so I would have to say Rasual Butler. This guy has been a complete bust, averaging only 3.2 points in 34 games, and doing pretty much nothing else in any other categories.

Back