What's new

Who will win the El-Classico this year ?

NicoNatanael

Establishing Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

i want to ask about El-Classico for this year :D
According to you who will win the El-Classico this year ?
will FC Barcelona strikes Real Madrid again ?
will Jose "The Special One" Mourinho takes a revenge against Barcelona ?
will Messi scored Fantastic goal again ?
will Thiago Alcantara make his debut in El-Classico ? :D

i think that the answer of all about the question above is "YES", why ?
because the "tiki-taka" total football of Barcelona is still the best Xavi Hernandez-Andres Iniesta-Lionel Messi is a killer Madrid must be aware of them, beside of it, Mou's new players like Nuri Sahin, Hamit Altintop, etc. aren't very good for Real Madrid.

What oabout you ? :D

yes!i agree with you i think fantastic4 el-barca for now still the best..:D

yes I think like that too, Will Barcelona win again

moreover,El-Classico only Real Madrid and Barcelona are the most powerful, they will fight champions and runners-up

i think barcelona will be the winner
becaouse barca have many new player :D

absolutely barcelona, i love "tika tiki" football.
real madrid will face a giant enemy

i think both of them have chance to win this match.real madrid fc have a good pre session match,and barcelona win audi cup..so i think real madrid can beat barcelona in santiago bernebeau and barcelona can beat real madrid in camp nou.

noboby said:
absolutely barcelona, i love "tika tiki" football.
real madrid will face a giant enemy

i'm kaskuser too :cool:

agunksupra said:
i think both of them have chance to win this match.real madrid fc have a good pre session match,and barcelona win audi cup..so i think real madrid can beat barcelona in santiago bernebeau and barcelona can beat real madrid in camp nou.

okay, we'll see :D

I still believe The special one can do something to make El real win againts El barca this season eventhough they lost a few time untill last season but i think this season they can make a difference

i think el real because their player this year because they are very good compared to last years,,
go go el Real...:cool::cool:[/align]

Guess that game!

I suppose you could cheat and image search it on Google, but I doubt my little game will take off anyway.

Lets keep it going. It is double dragon. I remember this from when I was a kid. Hell I remember the cartoon too haha.

Here's an easy one from a very important game.
Super-Mario-Bros--3-super-mario-bros--3-168385_549_480.jpg

Back