What's new

Who will win the title this year?

Struki

New Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
So?What do you guys think?
I think Miami has the highest odds,with the big three i think they can win it.

So?What do you guys think?
I think Miami has the highest odds,with the big three i think they can win it.

More like big 2 1/2, but that's an argument for another time. But it will either be the Heat or the Thunder.

And for Miami's sake they better win this year. Because if they don't, they won't have any excuse to hide behind this year.

I hope Miami chokes and doesn't win. I hate the Heat because of all the bullshit LeBron pulled and the Big 3 nonsense. I want them to never win a title.

I think the Bulls are a solid contender.

My top 3 picks for the NBA title this year were: Clippers, OKC, and Heat. Recently though, I have pictured the San Antonio Spurs making it far so I feel that they will be a contender for the NBA championship title this year as well.

I hope Miami chokes and doesn't win. I hate the Heat because of all the bullshit LeBron pulled and the Big 3 nonsense. I want them to never win a title.

I think the Bulls are a solid contender.

I don't want Miami winning either, but it's hard to deny they have a dominance factor only MAYBE two other teams can match (Bulls and Thunder)

I don't want Miami winning either, but it's hard to deny they have a dominance factor only MAYBE two other teams can match (Bulls and Thunder)

We can't deny that the Miami Heat do have a really good chance of winning the title compared to other teams. Well if Miami does end up winning the title, all those Lebron and his ring jokes all go straight to the garbage:

Lebron puts his cellphone on vibrate because he ain't got no ring.

We can't deny that the Miami Heat do have a really good chance of winning the title compared to other teams. Well if Miami does end up winning the title, all those Lebron and his ring jokes all go straight to the garbage:

Lebron puts his cellphone on vibrate because he ain't got no ring.

I'm normally don't catch on to jokes that easy, but that one even a dummy could get lol.

But yeah, personally if they DON'T get a ring this year, watch how fast all that "team chemistry" they talk about falls apart.

I could see the Bull's coming out of the east this year. Something about that squad really makes me think they have a good shot at getting to the finals, and making something happen in 6.

Its definitely Chicago's time. Hopefully anyone but Miami.

Its definitely Chicago's time. Hopefully anyone but Miami.

What is the reason why you do not want Miami Heat to win? If they end up winning the title, then obviously they have deserved/ earned it. Other teams must have not tried hard enough as they did IF they get the title.

The Heat are still the favorite. They were there last year and will have learned from past failures. The 7 Game Series format favors the teams with the most talent and no team has the superstars that the Heat do.

What is the reason why you do not want Miami Heat to win? If they end up winning the title, then obviously they have deserved/ earned it. Other teams must have not tried hard enough as they did IF they get the title.

Miami is just not a team most people like. Most people don't like how they formed a super team the way they did and then Lebron's comments about people having to go back to their regular lives rubbed people the wrong way as well. They also play up the villain role at times as well.

The LeBron factor will die down if the heat fail to win a title the first 4 years. Most people who don't want them to win now will be okay if they manage to get over the hump after meeting adversity.

The way the Magic are playing, and with Dwight staying.....I am moving my vote to the Magic!!!

I might rout for the Chicago Bulls. Even though Miami Heat are still the favorites, but I can still smell the Bulls winning a title this year. They are still the league's best team, despite so many injured players they have (including Derrick Rose).

I think the Bulls still have the chance to win, even tho that Derrick is injured and a lot others... Heat is in a big advantage, and they have lots of fans. Personally, I hope that the Bulls are gonna get the title!

I agree with Remp, I think if Rose gets healthy soon the Bulls will win it!
Other than them I cannot see Dallas re gaining control, and the Heat will win it if the Bulls don't.

I would say that it would be the clippers this year cause they got an amazing team but i would say also the OKC would win to i am excited to find out the champion for this year.

Back