What's new

Who's watching the Bachelor?!?

I thought it was funny--Rozalyn accuses Chris of making moves on the producers wife--hmm--was this the same producer that she is with? Then what's up with that? Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black--and someone just wants to stir up trouble!

oh, I missed that....what did Chris have to say about that?

He was very nice to her though, I mean she slams him with that. It was a desperate move on her part. Why would allll those women claim she was being an easy ho-bag if she wasn't. All of them? Not a single one said anything to the different? uhhh uhhh not likely.

Ick, he picked Vienna!!! Oh well, I don't know why I should care - I'm not the one sucking face with her:lol:

Those eyes -yuck!

True on both! :giggles:

I don't watch, but how can he go on DWTS when he just picked her...

So the ****'s hitting the fan tonight!!

I can't wait to watch what happened... Gotta love DVR's...
Heard its good ****! ; )

I actually believe her more than him. You definitely see another side of him----knew he couldn't so perfect. Let me know what you think after you watch it!

I actually believe her more than him. You definitely see another side of him----knew he couldn't so perfect. Let me know what you think after you watch it!

I believe both of them - they are two total strangers who were given a fairy tale courtship specifically designed for them to bond quickly over nothing. Remember their first date? They were forced to cling to each other for dear life. Their "relationship" was manipulated from the get go. Then, they were forced to go no-contact for months...that kind of "magic" doesn't last unless it's maintained. Then, he focused on his career and different TV opportunities instead of focusing on building their relationship. Why couldn't they just be together, have normal jobs and focus on being a couple? Why did he have to chase every spotlight opportunity? I get her side of that. He made the mistake of allowing himself to be dazzled by the spotlight instead of investing in something more long term. In the meantime, she felt like she had to yell louder and louder to be heard in the relationship. He took her aggression as an attack instead of her begging him to invest more into them. I do think that Vienna is a little too emotionally needy and that trait turned on her in the end.

I think they were set up from the beginning to fail, but they could have overcome those odds by focusing on building a solid relationship but they lost their way. It's sad, because they've both come off looking really bad and they could have been happy together.

He should have picked Tenley. She has more of a sweet and supportive nature and would have been able to solider through all of this crap, and then once the media blitz settled would have been very happy to pick up where they left off.

WOW I watched it last night and just could not believe those 2. Sorry but I think he is a jerk and no way could I deal with him. I think she needs to cool out a little 2 but I see her point about him. Hope they go their seperate ways and find happiness

Back