What's new

Why do you visit forums?

Haver

Established Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Why? What is it you love so much about these time-eating features that you love?

For me it is the great sense of community and friendship which I get from visiting forums.

1st because when i'm bored i can open and post in forums
2nd because its sometimes give you useful news and hints and stuff like that

I enjoy talking about gaming, discsussing things with other gamers. All of the forums I post at are video game related, except for vBulletin.org. They're fun, and whenever I'm bored I have something to do.

i go because i like to chat with people.....and it gives you something to do instead of just surfing the internet

EDIT: it also is a good form of procrastination!

i like to chat with lots of people, surfing the net gets boring waiting for updates, forums are constant updates.

I come for the news, and the fact that I would never be able to maintain my position on the social ladder and discuss gaming like this. ;)

Originally posted by Typheus
1st because when i'm bored i can open and post in forums
2nd because its sometimes give you useful news and hints and stuff like that

The internet is one of the few places where you cant complain how I smell :p

I think I made a thread kind of like this in the old wiredgamers, or I've seen one like it.

Anyway, uhh the reason I visit forums is because.......well its nice to know that there are alot of stupid people out there in the world who group in areas where they can make their hopeless lives seem somewhat important, and think maybe for a few seconds that they have friends that they can share their thoughts with. And those so called friends would actully reply with interset, making themselves feel more like they belong in the world.

ITS JUST PLAN ENTERTAINING

Well...social community. Get to know new people, and find out new gaming news that I might miss.

But other than that, if it wasn't for this forum being here and being so darn interesting, I'd have more time in my life to do other things. :(

i have no idea why... maybe its cos it's a gaming forum and it'sone of the best gaming forums out there at the moment... i just don't know :wub:

I visit forums because I have nothing better to do with my life on most days.

Originally posted by codePhoenix
I visit forums because I have nothing better to do with my life on most days.

Alot of peoples reason... because if you had something to do we wouldn't be posting LOL

Well, my social life will start kicking in again soon. So you all won't see me as much.

Back