Peak Forum Legend
PF Member
Reaction score
deos dn one tlke this place any more?

Be honest!!

Too much stuff?

Not Enought of what YOU want to see?

Whry

Let me know an I'll fix as mush adsorptive this weekend!!!....any thing with in reason!

Kevin..

I LOVE TSG...

except that no one comes here and stays, posting repeatedly, almost like a conversation anymore. That was the thing that attracted me the most. I know things change. People get busy with other things. But ****...everybody??? All at the same time???

I've actually been quite disturbed by this for quite a while. I truly don't think there's anything "broken".

I will do anything in my power ti mkae this place the best...butt everone leaving at same I wint kindqs freaks me very much so....i dont wqnt thi plalce to dir,

I like this place... The only problem I see is that there isn't much activity, and that's why I check it often. I try to contribute what I think is missing.

Something is missing to bring people here, and I don't know what can be used to draw people to this site.

Maybe we should make this the relationship advice forum. lol

One thing I noticed is that if you scroll to the bottom of the den, it is listing an insanely long list of threads, when I think it should only be showing the last month or something so that the server doesn't have to hunt through the entire database everytime someone refreshes.. A refresh takes a while on my connection. I'm not sure if that's the problem or if that's what the server is really doing, but it's my guess.

i love this place for the most part. when i have a problem with something i'm not afraid to rant about it. i think you all know this. :p

i think everyone gets so nervous about things not happenning here, noone wants to just let it flow. every board has slow periods, i'm not concerned that some silence means the end of the world.

however it might be better if kevin posted here again. :p

You don't even believe in the easter bunny, what kinda pagan freak doesn't believe in the easter bunny? :p

You don't even believe in the easter bunny, what kinda pagan freak doesn't believe in the easter bunny? :p

i stopped believing in the easter bunny and santa claus about the age of 5, but went along with it for another 5 years so that i got presents. :p

i stopped believing in god at about 12. :mellow:

Why is it always me that kills the threads around here?

Why is it always me that kills the threads around here?

:lol:

you have the gift.

you said something odd in one of my threads a while back. i speciffically remember thinking "i'm never posting in this thread again". :lol:

Back