What's new

Will The Thunder Win The Championship?

hummingbirdeeJazz

Establishing Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
The Oklahoma Thunder team is leading in the NBA Western Conference. Although they are a younger team, they are doing great. Do you think they will win the championship?

I'm not a fan of the Thunder. But I will be VERY happy if either them or the Bulls beat the Heat.

I don't care who wins as long as it isn't Miami

I honestly think that OKC has the BEST chance of winning the title this season. Just today, they dominated the Roseless Bulls. They've been 6-0 ever since signing Derrek Fisher.

I think the Thunder could definitely take the championship this year. They have the talent and are playing extremely well. Fisher has been a very good addition to their team.

I think the Thunder could definitely take the championship this year. They have the talent and are playing extremely well. Fisher has been a very good addition to their team.

Fisher is a great player and helps teams wherever he goes. The Thunder is lucky to have him.

I honestly think that OKC has the BEST chance of winning the title this season. Just today, they dominated the Roseless Bulls. They've been 6-0 ever since signing Derrek Fisher.

Derrek Fisher keeps going strong, even at his age. I love some of the three point shots he makes, especially at critical moments in a game.

I don't have any problem with Thunders either. It's just good to see new stuff happening in the league. It 's what it keeps NBA alive. Win or lose at least, they have proved something no matter how young they are. They are in my list of possible top teams this year.

They have the potential and if they do exactly what they're doing now then I have no doubt that they can win any games ahead of them. I hope that there's no fatigue involved and no one is going to get injured. Durant and Westbrook combo is the most lethal duo on the NBA right now so I hope they don't fade in the playoffs.

It's to early to have a conclusion. Surprises come out during playoffs. 1 example would be last year's Grizzlies upset over the Spurs. Sometimes, the determination of a team wins them games.

They probably don't have the experience to pull it off. I think they're missing one more piece as well to get it done. Maybe with another year for Harden to reach another level and they can do it.

I think they have matured much to win games this season. Westbrook already knows how to involved his teammates, Harden's game is now one level up and Durant is no longer afraid to take shots during crucial period. I think they have the recipe this season to become champions. They just look so dominant this year.

They probably don't have the experience to pull it off. I think they're missing one more piece as well to get it done. Maybe with another year for Harden to reach another level and they can do it.

If OKC will not win the title, then who do you think will?

Back