What's new

Win 5 Dollar Amazon GC for posting

*sends my pet bird to fly into Dan's pocket and retrieve the amazon gift card for her mommie, namely, me* :p

Nope Sorry,

*pockets it*

Runs for the hill.. Wow we're just like the kids on fiverr, chasing after five bucks! LOL

Caleb

*pet bird, Sunshine, squawks at Caleb, bites his nose off, and flies into his pocket and retrieves amazon gift card once again for her mommie* :p

This is funn

are we back to being kids where we said

'i got your nose'

well then

'i GOT your nose'

and its over there >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

*pockets $5*

Thank you very much!

Caleb

You all can post as many times as like...Till you hit the number..Its not too too far away..Random.org always gives me low numbers...I will say no more..Post away :)

IVE WON ... Right?

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

Prediction: post 30

We'll see- Cerberus will let us know.
But do fear Sunshine my special battlebird- she WILL steal that gift card right from your pocket! :p

Ohh, yesh, she acts sweet at first, but will strike soon, my friend! :p You will find her in your pocket in a few seconds

Look! She is screamin' right now! She has struck!

Attachments

• sunshine funny beak.jpg
    sunshine funny beak.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 6
  • sunshine funny beak.jpg
    sunshine funny beak.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 6
Gooood night to you. Remember that small, yellow-feathered gift card thief! She is hidden under the guise of innocence! :)

'Twe'll see, won't we Dan? Like I said, Sunshine is screamin' now, and has struck! Watch your pockets!
Been needing to do do some amazon shopping lately...

Back