Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

mjmaniacs

Established Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
This is quite common question being discussed in almost all forum related to music or softwares. Everyone has his own perspective of looking at various thing and so is the softwares. I being big music lover and creator, have zero tolerance to any bass treble or other small problems. I wan't music ad software and codec to be perfect. Though it can be said that all softwares are quite a same, having same layout with playlist, skip track, volume control and other basic sections clubbed in there own way. Some may allow you to install skins and some may allow you to install plugins.
So talking of a basic man, he may not go after the minute things but will look after what he gets and not only sound quality.
So i would like to know how you guys priorate these softwares. Why you prefer xxx software above yyy.

Please share your thoughts and what media program you use.

Thank You.

Well i use Winamp for music and VLC for video:)

Thanks for your reply (But if you have polled along with, it would have been really nice)
Anyways, talking of winamp, i really don't like it except for its shoutcast feature.

I used to use VLC on my laptop because of its sound boosting capability, but other day i took my Hp laptop to HP store because of some window's virus problem. The customer representative there uninstalled few software along with VLC. When i asked, why he uninstalled it, he showed me hp policy, saying that in case your speakers got damage, we won't replace it in case we found you using VLC media player. Thanks to that guy, he simply uninstalled it than registering this against me.
Now days i use DFX enhancer with window media player. Its far good.

I've been fond of and have used VLC for a few years now.
I still have windows media player installed but I like VLC for movies and music.

I generally use iTunes, and I do like it. I primarily use this for my iPod and buying songs.

This site really looks cool and very helpful for me.. Flv player supports almost all file formats
Flv palyer

Back