Windows 8 beat all

fords8

Hanging Out!
Peak Director
Peak Mediator
Mountaineers
PF Member
Reaction score
Do you think the new Windows 8 OS will beat all its previous OS versions and other platform OS?

I think it would be good to work with, but not effective as Linux and Mac.

It may beat Lion, but Windows 8 is smoked this summer with mountain lion.

Its indeed better than its predecessor, win 7, in many aspects.

No Zerodegree, i haven't tried it.

_________

Hope it is better than the previous one.

No I do not see it making a big impact on the desktop. It will probably do good on tablets and smartphones though.

Why do you feel it so.

indeed, why? I see windows 8 as a nice change and etc.

I've tried the beta, in fact I have it installed on my machine right now, and I don't see how it will work for current, non-touchscreen, desktops. The interface is clearly designed with touch screens in mind. So I feel that it will sell well on tablets, but not for desktops.

Not sure, i don't really know why they need to keep changing it, it could annoy a lot of people.

I do think so just a little. For now, Windows 7 (I believe) is better than 8. I'm sure Windows 8 will improve and it will be the next OS they ever made. But, I don't think it can top all OSes...

Mogoko said:
Not sure, i don't really know why they need to keep changing it, it could annoy a lot of people.
while what you say is true, but yeah, they update and upgrade because they need to market it and etc.

Agree with Naiwen, people get bored with a thing (say OS, mobile ...) after some period, giving them the new and best one makes the market value high and help them to sustain in the market.

I'd bet it will be better than windows 7, maybe not by much, but will be an improvement. Hopefully they do not release it early like they did Vista, and completely kill the whole OS.

The Next Gundam?

It's been a very long time since we've had a Gundam series that was dedicated. I don't consider Gundamn Unicorn to be anything because it was a very short series released in OVA's. I mean shows like Gundam Seed, Gundam Seed Destiny, Gundam 00.....well drawn out and planned series in the Gundam universe. When do you think we will see a new gundam show? I'm getting kind of impatient actually lol.

Back