What's new

Windows 8?

GeneralChatty

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
How do you rate Windows 8???

I think it's pretty impressive. :D Hope others also like it?

RE: Windows 8??????

Well ya know what... I wouldn't really approve of it but hummmm I'd give ya it really!

I liked their innovation but it has ended in vain. Many are disappointed with his usability including me :(

I think that Windows 8 will be useful because it is including improved bugs and features to make our life and our work easier.

Postworker25 said:
I think that Windows 8 will be useful because it is including improved bugs and features to make our life and our work easier.

So it might come in handy no or yes?

It has a lot of bugs which i dislike other than that - it's alright!

I have it...It is ok but it doesn't support a lot of programs yet since it is so new.

ProTechModz said:
I have it...It is ok but it doesn't support a lot of programs yet since it is so new.

Fairly new or pretty much so eh or aye or oi oi?

I have windows 7 and 8 on different computer. I still prefer windows 7

Yup many prefer Win 7 over Win 8. But i feel the trend will change soon!

I bought a new Laptop last week, that was bundled with with Windows 8. I currently have a windows7 powered laptop and an openSUSE(linux) desktop.
Windows 8..ah.. I HATED IT! This "start" menu is the worst think happened in my life. I play media and video and can't find the "X"(Close) button so i have to use alt+f4 to force close it.
The worst user experience ever!

Thanoz said:
I bought a new Laptop last week, that was bundled with with Windows 8. I currently have a windows7 powered laptop and an openSUSE(linux) desktop.
Windows 8..ah.. I HATED IT! This "start" menu is the worst think happened in my life. I play media and video and can't find the "X"(Close) button so i have to use alt+f4 to force close it.
The worst user experience ever!
Oh no, I'm sorry to hear it; very unfortunate or how sad eh but why?

The layout and design is awful. I don't see why you need to color everything and change how the display is shown. I mean, the Start Menu in Windows 7 was changed from XP with animations, but it remained simple.

Giorgios said:
The layout and design is awful. I don't see why you need to color everything and change how the display is shown. I mean, the Start Menu in Windows 7 was changed from XP with animations, but it remained simple.

Okay then, I see what you'd mean from it; anyways, I'd love it myself!

I got Windows 8, and I don't really think there's too much change from Win7 besides Metro and some design changes (log-in and the single-colored start bar for instance). I also feel that my computer runs smoother and in a way faster with Win8.

Marxist said:
I got Windows 8, and I don't really think there's too much change from Win7 besides Metro and some design changes (log-in and the single-colored start bar for instance). I also feel that my computer runs smoother and in a way faster with Win8.

Did you install Windows 8 upgrade or was it the full package?

Hmm why do you hate it, any specific reason for that?

Back