What's new

Windows or Mac

Me too Windows

I'm running on a mac and am slowly getting used to it. I really like it actually. It's simple and nice to look at. The only problem I have with it is the compatibility of programs I was running on windows.

I'm an Mac user but at the campus we use Windows. I'd like to put an windows OS on my Mac to have best of both worlds

Oh great jlom, best wait for Windows 8 and install it in your pc.

Anyone knows when the Windows 8 is coming out? I heard that its supposed to be a pleasant upgrade

jlom4 said:
Anyone knows when the Windows 8 is coming out? I heard that its supposed to be a pleasant upgrade

You can download the consumer preview right now, for free, from:
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/consumer-preview
Just follow the links.

Oh, and Ubuntu for sure!

Why it is so Sixth?

I'm going with Mac all the way! It has awesome operating systems that are very secure. They do updates quite often too. It's also very organized and easy to use. :p

Hmm, is it as easy as installing apps in windows?

I use windows, but I love macs. I love everything apple, so that explains it. Mac software is the cheapest and it's 99.8% virus free, with only a small handful of viruses and malware, where windows has hundreds!

I can agree with you in this point, Viruses. But Win 7 is far better in protecting a user from virus.

Jason said:
I can agree with you in this point, Viruses. But Win 7 is far better in protecting a user from virus.

yep, just using basic protection right now (mse) and it works perfectly fine. I mean, never got any viruses.

that both Microsoft and Apple share a good deal of technology. Both Windows and MacOS use hundreds of patents shared between the two. Also remember that Microsoft makes a lot of software for the Mac including Microsoft Office which was created by a separate department for the Mac. :cool:

Pgp Encryption, Pgp

Yes there is a good no of softwares made for Mac, but the biggest rivalry remain between two of them no matter what they do to eachother.

Me too windows .... but honestly if I could choose would be mac im just not rich enough!

Jason said:
Yes there is a good no of softwares made for Mac, but the biggest rivalry remain between two of them no matter what they do to eachother.

I heard theres no windows software for macs, like you can't use microsoft office, or skype and etc?

What are you currently playing?

I got some Dead Island Ripide going. Great game...so much fun...and even more so drunk. I love killing zombies... :cool:

Back