What's new

Windows or Mac

Not really focusing on anything atm, but probably Skyrim and Minecraft are the most relevant games I'm playing.

I am playing Assassins Creed for the Xbox 360. Our 360 broke and we finally got a new one so I am finishing the games I was playing at the time. I am about halfway through the game.

Currently trying to finish the Assassins Creed 3 game. Not going so well though as I am always extremely busy.

I'm currently playing Tomb Raider on the PS3... ****ing AMAZING game!

I've been hearing a lot of about Farcry 3 so I may check it out. I played Farcry 2 and loved it.

Nicholas said:
I've been hearing a lot of about Farcry 3 so I may check it out. I played Farcry 2 and loved it.
Farcry 3 for the computer was great! Superb graphics as well compared to the rest.

Just bought Grand Theft Auto: Vice City last night on steam because it was five bucks. Thinking of installing the "Late Night" zombie mod after I get done blastin' up some fools.

And Yes, I've already started using cheat codes XD

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

I have been playing this save state for at least 5 years attempting to reach Lv. 99 exp (total overkill!)
Right now almost every bad guy gives just 1 measly experience point, and I am only on Lv. 84 (already godlike)

My strategy:
I have my sword familiar equipped to kill flying Medusa heads and I have just left the game running. So far I have been getting about 2000 points per hour. Just 14,000 until Lv. 85! I will keep it running for a month if I have to, I just have to remember to use a healing potion once or twice a day so I don't die. That would suck.

I'm playing Rocksmith, Battlefield 3, Assassins Creed 2 and sometimes Halo Reach

Back