What's new

WiredGamer - Day 1

I would assume that it would...

...anything made by D2alio has to be good, and there's no real doubt about that. Go ask Nintendonow.com, they're design is pretty good.

Wow...51 members in less than 48 hours. I guess it's alright to say that WiredGamers will be a very popular place to be, and that we had a good first 24 hours.

Well he did show people this on yaXay and vBulletinTemplates which are two pretty big sites. Alot of these memebrs are from there. But I have no doubt that this site will continue to grow. :)

I love yaxay's design...

...D2alio is supposed to be designing my site, but, I'm not so sure on that, since the owner of the server hasn't paid him yet or something like that.

Originally posted by codePhoenix
Now that I've restarted my computer, the site is starting to run a lot faster. I'm also awaiting the new options.

Now, for the email, is it where we have our own WG email accounts, or is it where you can email the administrators?

I just looked at the E-mail button at the bottom of the forums, and it says check your email...I think WG has email.

-Edit-
Sorry for the double post, I just thought I would add that little bit of information, and I forgot I was the last poster in this thread.

I think thats what it supposed to say when you put your mouse on the button(its just that the e-mail probably isnt installed yet)

I worked it out, andat the rate it's going now, the forum will have about 4800 members in a year. :)

Hold On I'm testing out the Quick Reply Box. I never used it on any other boards believe it or not (lol).

Originally posted by MrLister

I think d2alio is in for another vbulletin of the month award.

More like "vBulletin board of the year" award.

h0h0 yep it's pwnage ... and I can deal with a little blocky scroll just to see the gosu gfx hizere

I can't understand people when they talk like that, so if you wanna say that again for people who don't talk like that, please feel free to do so. Thanks :D

Originally posted by codePhoenix
This place will definitely win some awards.
And if it doesn't there's something seriously wrong on the net.

i think he was just kidding around ... at least i hope so :sure:

Maybe he's talking iraqi or somethin. And yes these forums will get awards, mark my word.

But what awards? I think vBulletin.com is the only sites that gives out an award for vBulletin of the month ...

I have no clue, maybe we can give ourselves awards for making eachother happy.

Back