What's new

WiredGamers Survivor Edition 1 - Pick Your Nominees!

Ahmed

Senior Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Across the web, mostly all forums have this game which involves elimination. For those who don't understand how this game works, look below:

Survivor:

Survivor is a game based on several rounds of eliminating fellow Board members. The nominees are fist selected (Example: Let's say the nominees are: Ahmed, Gina, Mr.Lister, d2alio, Silverstrand, etc.). Once the nominees are put into the poll, voters will then select which member they want to be eliminated from the first round. The nominee with the most votes gets knocked off the game and the next round continues until there are only two members remaining. In the final round, voters will then choose who they want win. The person with the most votes in the Championship Round is declared the winner.

Now that most of you know how to play, it's time to pick your nominees for WiredGamers Best Member! Please pick at least 5 members. My top ten are: MrLister, D2alio, Silverstrand, Buster, Gina.

WiredGamers Survivor Edition 1 will begin promptly on Friday, September 19, 2003 -- so choose you nominees!

ok, my choices are gonna be Ahmed, MrLister, Gina, Silverstrand and Ziroi

Wow, this should be interesting...

My choices then are (choosing non-admins on purpose to give more members a chance and such): Shoddybuma, GINA, Toothcake, XxQuEeNzNaZcHoxX, Xilicon (cP), Buster, Ahmed and...etniz. ;)

(Well, you said AT LEAST five)

In no particular order of course...:)

We need everybody's votes, folks! So vote in time! So far the results are:

Ahmed - 3 Votes
MrLister - 3 votes
Gina - 3 votes
Silverstrand - 2 votes
Xilicon - 2 votes
Shoddybuma - 2 votes
Ziroi - 2 votes
Buster - 2 votes
XxQuEeNzNaZcHoxX - 1 vote
Toothcake - 1 vote
etniz - 1 vote
d2alio - 1 vote

Get your votes in

:p

How do we vote? Sounds interesting. :)

(P.S. Who ever thought I would be nominated??? :p Shows my self confidence. Thanks ziroi!!!! :D)

First you have to pick who will even be involved..... (Here)

Friday we will post the actual poll.

Today's the deadline folks. We will begin the tournament play later tonight. :rambo:

i think this will be fun, good idea ahmed :)

Okay the nominations are now in...We will now proceed to the actual game. :)

Back