What's new

Wizardry 8

Belmat

Emerging Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Anyone here played Wizardry 8?
I bought this game a couple of weeks ago, and I really like it! I don't usually play PC games, as I don't like the controls, but this one I've been glued to for ages now.

Any thoughts?

I have played it. How could you not like the controls of PC games? That's crazy talk.

Well, it's not so much not liking them...I'm just not used to them.
I use a PC everyday, so I'm used to using it for typing, etc...but I don't usually play games on it.
I much prefer console controls.

I don't have the money, mate.

I love computer controls for driving gamesm FPS games, games like baldurs gate. Other than those a controller must be used. It sucks playing a fighting game with a keyboard.

FPS games are good with a keyboard...I'll give you that. But I don't play alot of FPS anyway...I like to know what's going on behind me.

Originally posted by Belmat
FPS games are good with a keyboard...I'll give you that. But I don't play alot of FPS anyway...I like to know what's going on behind me.

Do you have an eye in the back of your head in real life? Or a camera floating behind or above you? The whole point in first person games is the first person perspective, it adds realism. Plus it's easier to aim and shoot things... but yeah.. sall for realism... :shifty:

Back