What's new

Womyn CHAT

BabyBuddha

Mastermind Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Ok ladies....we have our own spot as well, since the BOYS want one of their own thread, we WOMYN can chat here. :p

Nightshade200 said:
Thats lame because I left a post for you in the other thread.
Don't say that Nightshade.....just because you don't won't it be a "boy only" club doesn't mean the rest agree with you. Afterall Irish started it and he named it as well...so......

Now we have started a sex war male vs female with Nightshade in the middle....my aren't you lucky ;)

Should be interesting to see where certain posters will chose to hang! LOL

ANGLOIRISH said:
Should be interesting to see where certain posters will chose to hang! LOL

Well you can have NOVA, Just Kidding...love you Nova!! ;)

Men are the dominant sex!!! Im just kidding really.> I wanted to see your response but I dont want to be hated here!

Hell no..im not the catcher! Ok I'll leave now..byebybe ladies..ill miss you...:wav:

You know what kind of female I like, the dominant kind. That way I can sit back and be told what to do for once. That and I enjoy being roughed up by my female counterparts.

Nightshade200 said:
Personally I think women hold the leash.
Well in some relationships...I think WOMEN let the men think they are the BOSS or Dominant ONE...but we all know the truth!! ;)

In my relationships the woman is always the dominant one...LOL

Nightshade200 said:
You know what kind of female I like, the dominant kind. That way I can sit back and be told what to do for once. That and I enjoy being roughed up by my female counterparts.

Oh my Nightshade...too bad your weren't older and a woman...you sound kinda HOT!! :p

What's going on here... lol I am hanging out here... To heck with the males...!!!
:wav:

Maybe we should have named this thread the WAVE, eh Venus!??!

:wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav:
Wooohooo! yeah the wave.... LOL

BabyBuddha said:

Oh my Nightshade...too bad your weren't older and a woman...you sound kinda HOT!! :p
I kinda wish I was older too, it would be easier for me to find a female suitable for me. I always date docile and shy girls. Although the last one liked to bite, she still wouldn't handcuff me to anything.

Back